PlayStation®2: European Automobile Color Collection

JhnDgh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I currently have a special limited edition PlayStation 2 that has been sitting idle in my closet for the past 6 years or so. It is one of the five colors released as the European Automobile Color Collection. Only 666 were made available to the North American region. Included is the metallic silver fiberglass console, controller, vertical stand and accessories. All brand new condition.

I am looking to perhaps sell it but have no idea on it's current value or how to go about accomplishing such. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Additional Information

Included image is not actual item but a representation.
2lmug3p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you should have sold this when ps2 was big.... nowadays i dunno man, if i were you i would try to trade it to a collector for a ps3 or a 360

The console was never for the average gamer. Was targeted towards collectors and sold exclusively at PlayStation.com for a premium. I seek all advice.

[quote name='Layzie0001']i'll give you 100 for it shipped if it comes in original box[/quote]
I am going to pass on your offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of those. Its the white model. Currently its modded with a 180 gig HD. It looks quite sleek

bread's done
Back