Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Anyone having troubles adding a party talk post? The circle "loading/waiting" icon just keeps spinning in the middle of my post when I click on 'Post'. It posts but it never gives me credit for it as it's still showing me as needing three posts. I'll have enough for the final tier of points but I just wanted to max it out :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']sometimes it will do that biggy. best thing i did on my end was just refresh the page and try again. ether way it should credit you for your points.[/QUOTE]

I am having trouble with the polls this week. I voted on all 3 and got the continuous spinning loading icon. I refreshed the page, it looked as if I could vote again, but then said I had already voted. I did not get credit for them either. I'm not worried about getting credit, since next week will give me enough points for the third tier.

As far as posts, I have had them not count before, so I just made a new post which did get counted.

I had A LOT of trouble doing the polls and posts yesterday. Loooong loading times almost prevented me from doing them entirely.

The last time I checked, I only had about 780 points and that was after a couple hours of waiting.

EDIT: And a day later and I have 870 points. Looks like my partytalk posts and polls didn't register. Greaaat.

[quote name='Tsel']I had A LOT of trouble doing the polls and posts yesterday. Loooong loading times almost prevented me from doing them entirely.

The last time I checked, I only had about 780 points and that was after a couple hours of waiting.

EDIT: And a day later and I have 870 points. Looks like my partytalk posts and polls didn't register. Greaaat.[/QUOTE]

They're actually going to credit me the 36 points I missed because it didn't register for two of the quizzes. My advice is to do all of the points on Monday/Tuesday. For some odd reason, it takes longer to update(post) later in the week...

By the way, if anyone was wondering, you can indeed open the mini tool light set and replace the batteries. It uses 3 small batteries.

Simply remove the silver cover that says Gran Turismo 5 gently. It has one little safety lock/pin right above the the logo and one in the opposite side. Simply use a screwdriver to gently pull/separate the cover from the black inner part of the tool and do the same for the other side, then pull the cover down.

[quote name='hk1200']Regarding the flashlight not working, I hit it on my chair and it suddenly worked haha.[/QUOTE]

Mine fell accidentally, and then it worked! haha

[quote name='Devil May Cry']The car adapter broke after one use for me. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Mine lasted for about 5 uses but every time that I used it I noticed a smell of electric or plastic burning. I finally heard a pop and now it doesn't work even though the power light still comes on. The plastic case also a melt mark on one of the sides. Bummer, I was looking forward to using a free car charger. I guess I'm lucky that it didn't burn up my GTO though.

Just a heads up.. Sony has given out free Vita versions if you own the PS3 version of the game for certain ones (forget the exact lineup.. I think MvC is one of them). I did a search yesterday and apparently they have something in the works for MLB The Show as well but it hasn't been announced yet (purely rumors). So if you wanted the Vita version, by getting the free one from this you might also get the Vita one as well (or at least discounted). We'll see what happens though as they are trying to get people on board with the "cross compatible game play" that has been heavily featured in the commercials.

Can't wait to get this as this might also be a reason why I get a Vita ;).

- If this was already mentioned, my bad. It just popped in my head and figured I would throw out a heads up to those who are on the fence about keeping it.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Just a heads up.. Sony has given out free Vita versions if you own the PS3 version of the game for certain ones (forget the exact lineup.. I think MvC is one of them). I did a search yesterday and apparently they have something in the works for MLB The Show as well but it hasn't been announced yet (purely rumors). So if you wanted the Vita version, by getting the free one from this you might also get the Vita one as well (or at least discounted). We'll see what happens though as they are trying to get people on board with the "cross compatible game play" that has been heavily featured in the commercials.

Can't wait to get this as this might also be a reason why I get a Vita ;).

- If this was already mentioned, my bad. It just popped in my head and figured I would throw out a heads up to those who are on the fence about keeping it.[/QUOTE]

Eh... I've heard nothing to that degree. What I recall reading is that SOME games like Motorstorm RC are dual platforms. Buy the PS3 version, get the Vita or vice versa. The same is true for the DLC in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Buy the vita version, get the ps3 version... so yeah....

[quote name='admiralvic']Eh... I've heard nothing to that degree. What I recall reading is that SOME games like Motorstorm RC are dual platforms. Buy the PS3 version, get the Vita or vice versa. The same is true for the DLC in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Buy the vita version, get the ps3 version... so yeah....[/QUOTE]

They need to clarify more things. I feel like most of their business practice is shrouded. Like the whole Vita UMD Transfer etc. That seems odd to me.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']They need to clarify more things. I feel like most of their business practice is shrouded. Like the whole Vita UMD Transfer etc. That seems odd to me.[/QUOTE]
Well the UMD transfer thing was said to not come state side and it was later explained why.

Well you can earn your points right now for the short week, hope you guys have better luck being able to navigate through the site than I am right now

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I had 990 points last week, and now it says 900. What gives????[/QUOTE]I went down to 954 for some reason. I also haven't had my points for this week show up yet either.

I hope it corrects itself by tomorrow.

I am still at 990

I think everyone is If you look at the Leader board its all 990's

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you get max points anyway.
You only have to get so many points to get to the top tier.

[quote name='Gram']At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you get max points anyway.
You only have to get so many points to get to the top tier.[/QUOTE]

They are more worried about the 990, since the threshold is 1001.

[quote name='smitboy']Why is it not giving me any points? It's been hours since I completed everything.[/QUOTE]

If your points don't post by tonight I would email them.

Although my application wasn't accepted until week 2, I still got credited for the few things I did during week 1. Of course, I'm not complaining because I had enough points to transition into Tier 3. Woot, woot.

Thanks for the pointers, guys.

[quote name='Gamer44']If your points don't post by tonight I would email them.[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem. Nothing is crediting for me.

[quote name='Gamer44']If your points don't post by tonight I would email them.[/QUOTE]
yep I only did the polls just to get to the 3rd lvl. and I haven't gotten any points. and that was about 11am est

Got the site to load for long enough to do the polls, and if they go through, I should be all good for the month...nothing else related to the site seems to be loading. :roll:

Yea some people really take advantage and make random posts. I was on there right now completing my points and some guy was literally just making posts with the questions and then just reposting the question as his answer.

I have the same problem - did all the tasks when I got on this morning and still reads as 0. I've seen some threads there though, it seems to be a site issue so hopefully they fix it and we just get our points without hassle.

[quote name='The Bryant']I just noticed the prizes on this week's challenges are listed as MLB 11 instead of 12...[/QUOTE]

LOL

I saw that too - I think they sent out a link to an old post on there, the date is 2011 as well.

There might be a slow down because everyone is trying to do it within the first day because the week is so short, I did some of mine last night (polls and comment on other posts) and those points are already posted. I might not bother with the others seeing I already have enough points and everyone else is having a hard time getting points.

The points updated overnight, but they haven't updated since at least noon today. Just check everything tomorrow and fill in the blanks. I already have enough for the top tier, but I will probably max out anyway.

bread's done
Back