Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='nakanenui']For the weekly photo uploads, do they ever verify that they are of the weekly challenge photos? I noticed people just use stock photos from game websites, and of random non-relevant stuff. If they arent verifying then getting the points saves me from having to buy the game of the month.[/QUOTE]
They don't verify them. I just throw up random crap and I get the points.

[quote name='B1gg Randall']I did some challenges last night..how long does it takes to credit me?[/QUOTE]

Usually within an hour, but this month has been slower several times throughout. Can't say much more than that, unfortunately. Hopefully they credit within the next day-and-a-half, though even at the slow points, I don't think I ever waited that long for the credit.

[quote name='SmashMan']Usually within an hour, but this month has been slower several times throughout. Can't say much more than that, unfortunately. Hopefully they credit within the next day-and-a-half, though even at the slow points, I don't think I ever waited that long for the credit.[/QUOTE]
..I did all these and got credited..Upload a photo,Add a PartyTalk Post,Comment on a Sponsored Post,Comment on a PartyTalk Post,Vote in a poll..Those points added up to 330..I mean the challenges from the Playstation Rewards Program guide those points I didnt get.. :cry:

[quote name='B1gg Randall']..I did all these and got credited..Upload a photo,Add a PartyTalk Post,Comment on a Sponsored Post,Comment on a PartyTalk Post,Vote in a poll..Those points added up to 330..I mean the challenges from the Playstation Rewards Program guide those points I didnt get.. :cry:[/QUOTE]

You dont get points for challenges. As I posted in the OP the challenges are optional things to do with your tasks. If the program was about everyone doing exactly what Sony said it would have no community and would be COMPLETELY counter productive.

[quote name='admiralvic']You dont get points for challenges. As I posted in the OP the challenges are optional things to do with your tasks. If the program was about everyone doing exactly what Sony said it would have no community and would be COMPLETELY counter productive.[/QUOTE]
oh ok..so I cant get any more points this month???
NVM I just read the Op...lol
I guess I gotta try again next month..Thanks alot..

[quote name='B1gg Randall']oh ok..so I cant get any more points this month???
NVM I just read the Op...lol
I guess I gotta try again next month..Thanks alot..[/QUOTE]

yea reading the op helps lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']They don't verify them. I just throw up random crap and I get the points.[/QUOTE]

Lol this month I've been using the stock photos from Windows 7. I have a picture of a desert, some penguins hugging, and a koala bear.

[quote name='darknight88']Ok, jeeze broham. Chill out. Anyways hope we all get an NGP as that would cause me to destroy my room from excitement.[/QUOTE] Don't worry about him. He's a very angry person.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The new theme starts Thursday. Make sure to start getting those points! I want to know what that Mayhem Package is. I'm curious, lol.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see what next month has in store for us.
I am trying to not get my hopes up for the mayhem package because it can't outshine the actual named prize I assume.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Can't wait to see what next month has in store for us.
I am trying to not get my hopes up for the mayhem package because it can't outshine the actual named prize I assume.[/QUOTE]

I dont know; personally even a sony branded pencil would outshine Playstation Move heroes. Theres very little good about it!

Good:

Free game
Children happy

Bad:

Game is basically a reskined tech demo
Requires the move system
Only trades in for 14 max (gamestop) and will most likely drop when we get closer to obtaining them
Takes around 4 hours to beat
Was given away prior
Can be obtained for very little via gamesharing
etc

I just joined and did all the posting, photo stuff, etc. Will I get to do anything with my points once I get 'em? They're supposed to reset and I think I joined way too late (or early).

[quote name='The Bryant']I just joined and did all the posting, photo stuff, etc. Will I get to do anything with my points once I get 'em? They're supposed to reset and I think I joined way too late (or early).[/QUOTE]

You'll have enough to get a Motorstorm poster, but you would have had to start the activities last week to get the game/mayhem pack. On around Thursday the points will reset and you'll be in the running for next months prize which is still unknown at this point. And nope, you don't have to party or anything. Just do the little activities they list and you'll be set.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Can't wait to see what next month has in store for us.
I am trying to not get my hopes up for the mayhem package because it can't outshine the actual named prize I assume.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right about that, lol.

Quick question.
Will we be getting the Motorstorm poster and Move Heroes/Mayhem Pack?

I almost want the poster more than Move Heroes, any chance its included in the Mayhem Pack? That would be nice.

It seems to be one or the other because we didn't get the MLB the Show money or whatever it is that they offered as prizes for the lower tiers.

[quote name='frogsnouts']Quick question.
Will we be getting the Motorstorm poster and Move Heroes/Mayhem Pack?

I almost want the poster more than Move Heroes, any chance its included in the Mayhem Pack? That would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather take the game, lol. It'll be deep in my back catalog...

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']what game are you guys thinking is gonna be this months game? infamous 2???[/QUOTE]

Since everyone thinks im an ass in this thread anyways I might as well say it... It's 99.99% not going to be Infamous 2. Its extremely unlikely for a family based program to give a Mature rated title and extremely unlikely that they would opt out for PS Move Heroes. The mayhem pack sounds more like infamous 2, the concept works better for mayhem, etc. I dont know what else they would offer, but the program offered codes and no game at points too. *Note* I can easily be wrong and theres a chance, but thats almost null =P.

As far as the codes... I got nothing.

I was going to agree with you, admiral, but then as I was looking into what games are coming out next month, I noticed that inFamous is rated T, so I'm not sure anymore. I guess they could do a couple more things, too.

1. Give a Move again because there are so many new members.
2. They could give out a DualShock just because it helps with multiplayer.
3. Something on PlayStation Network because it'll eventually come back and apparently, they've done that before.

[quote name='Redeema']I was going to agree with you, admiral, but then as I was looking into what games are coming out next month, I noticed that inFamous is rated T, so I'm not sure anymore. I guess they could do a couple more things, too.

1. Give a Move again because there are so many new members.
2. They could give out a DualShock just because it helps with multiplayer.
3. Something on PlayStation Network because it'll eventually come back and apparently, they've done that before.[/QUOTE]

Hm so it is... wonder how I got mixed up there... I still dont think it will come out for the same reasons though.

On topic I wouldnt be shocked if the game was "Under Siege" since it falls into every catagory out there.

- Published by Sony
- Supports move
- Was set to release tuesday when the PSN went down originally
- Family friendly
- etc

No way in Hell Sony will give out inFAMOUS 2 for next month. Sorry for anyone who hopes to get it, but it's not going to happen. Luckily I pre-ordered the Hero Edition :p

I'm hoping it's a Move Bundle. My gf and I had a blast playing a borrowed copy. I would like that a lot. I guess we'll find out this week. When are the prizes shipped?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm hoping it's a Move Bundle. My gf and I had a blast playing a borrowed copy. I would like that a lot. I guess we'll find out this week. When are the prizes shipped?[/QUOTE]

Randomly and without warning? Some like the shoot got delayed and others like MLB was mid month.

[quote name='admiralvic']Randomly and without warning? Some like the shoot got delayed and others like MLB was mid month.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. I received my two games like two weeks ago.

[quote name='popular penguin']I hope we can win some Move controllers at some point. Winning Move games and not being able to play them is pretty weak, dood.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome too. Even if they gave us a camera and one/two move controllers, I'll be happy.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Just to confirm, no one got the MLB 11 Show DLC codes, right?[/QUOTE]
Nope, only got the two games. It's a one or the other deal here.

I've been trying to think as to what next month's prizes may be.

Infamous 2 - Not likely. It is a new release game, and not family friendly. However, since Infamous 2 was part of a Subway contest, they may be a lot of promo games left over to give out

Killzone 3 - Once again not likely. Definately not a family friendly game, but does have move support which seems to be the theme to most of the prizes

The Lord of the Ring: Aragorn's Quest - Possibly. Move title that didn't do as well as expected. This could hype the game up some.

EyePet / EyePet bundle - Very possibly. Its a cute, family friendly game.

[quote name='warpedsoul']
The Lord of the Ring: Aragorn's Quest - Possibly. Move title that didn't do as well as expected. This could hype the game up some.

[/QUOTE]

Possibly? Try 0% chance. For it to be given away it MUST be published by Sony. This is why every game here is done by Sony. This is why every item in the welcome back package is by Sony.

[quote name='warpedsoul']I've been trying to think as to what next month's prizes may be.

Infamous 2 - Not likely. It is a new release game, and not family friendly. However, since Infamous 2 was part of a Subway contest, they may be a lot of promo games left over to give out

Killzone 3 - Once again not likely. Definately not a family friendly game, but does have move support which seems to be the theme to most of the prizes

EyePet / EyePet bundle - Very possibly. Its a cute, family friendly game.[/QUOTE]

That eyepet bundle sounds fun.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That eyepet bundle sounds fun.[/QUOTE]
I really disliked that game when I tried the demo. If I can even call it a game.

Anyhow, I am hoping it is Ratchet and Clank, the older one.

[quote name='nbballard']I'm fingers crossed for All4One when it comes out. Seems like an obvious choice. That's at least 1 month off though.[/QUOTE]
I thought that they might like to warm us up for RC:A41. lol.

If most games are move compatible, though, I don't see any good candidates around here lately, so I think we might just see some type of download or something. It's not always a game, right?

[quote name='nbballard']Based on the OP, so far every 331+ prize has been a physical game disc.[/QUOTE]

No exactly true, OP only reflects this month's point levels...

Normally you would need 661 or more to earn the top reward. This month is an exception, they eliminated the 3rd (top) tier because of the network outage, to make it easier for everyone to win top tier. Also, they already sent all of us the top tier reward last month (Motorstorm) and just kinda tossed Move Heroes in there.

The first couple of months they were not physical games, mostly PSHome items, but they did not get much interaction with us, because they were virtual items. But offer us a game, and watch out.

They started giving out games in December (The Shoot).

[quote name='soliunasm']Nope, only got the two games. It's a one or the other deal here.[/QUOTE]

You sure? Or they just didn't send the codes while the network is down to avoid headaches?

[quote name='M3wThr33']You sure? Or they just didn't send the codes while the network is down to avoid headaches?[/QUOTE]
This is what I was counting on. Although, I am not too sure that I would really do much in the way of those Challenges of the Week. They look pretty difficult for a MLB N00B like me.

[quote name='M3wThr33']You sure? Or they just didn't send the codes while the network is down to avoid headaches?[/QUOTE]
You make a good point, and it could happen. I have no clue though.

[quote name='smokey6']No exactly true, OP only reflects this month's point levels...

Normally you would need 661 or more to earn the top reward. This month is an exception, they eliminated the 3rd (top) tier because of the network outage, to make it easier for everyone to win top tier. Also, they already sent all of us the top tier reward last month (Motorstorm) and just kinda tossed Move Heroes in there.

The first couple of months they were not physical games, mostly PSHome items, but they did not get much interaction with us, because they were virtual items. But offer us a game, and watch out.

They started giving out games in December (The Shoot).[/QUOTE]

Wish I got in when the PSHome stuff was being given away as a price :(

Love PSHOME!!! If some poor soul has a code, being ignored in their email, gimme! ;)

Anyways, I need to know what the Mayhem price is!!!!!

[quote name='SgtRamirez']This is what I was counting on. Although, I am not too sure that I would really do much in the way of those Challenges of the Week. They look pretty difficult for a MLB N00B like me.[/QUOTE]

It seems redeemable via the game so it might just be one or the other.

[quote name='darknight88']Wish I got in when the PSHome stuff was being given away as a price :(

Love PSHOME!!! If some poor soul has a code, being ignored in their email, gimme! ;)

Anyways, I need to know what the Mayhem price is!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'll go through my email and dig you up some stuff then, it looks like you would appreciate it more than i do, i think i have a handful of pshome items to redeem, will pm once i dig it up :D

[quote name='smokey6']I'll go through my email and dig you up some stuff then, it looks like you would appreciate it more than i do, i think i have a handful of pshome items to redeem, will pm once i dig it up :D[/QUOTE]
Wow thats so nice of you! :bouncy: Thank you!

Sad thing is....PSN is down for atleast another week and wont be able to redeem :cry:.

Thanx again smokey! I will do my best to send you something in return when I get something PSN related!

bread's done
Back