Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']So is the glitch corrected ? I just started getting my points today. Did i miss out on the chance at 420 points for week 1 ?[/QUOTE]

Possibly...I'm not entirely sure. I hope you get your points though!

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']So is the glitch corrected ? I just started getting my points today. Did i miss out on the chance at 420 points for week 1 ?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry because even if only get 330 you can still get the top prize. The people that got 420 just have to do less now.

[quote name='dios']Any word on when last months prizes are coming in? any emails? What is in the Mayhem package? x_x[/QUOTE]

Nope... still waiting.

I just checked and I got 420. Guess SONY wants everyone to roll up to forget about last month....

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Excited for the sunglasses and infamous 2. But why send Move Heroes again? I would rather have the hero edition of infamous 2 then the same game twice.[/QUOTE]
. how do u guys get the games

[quote name='sir-fly']. how do u guys get the games[/QUOTE]

You have to collect a certain number of points to be eligible for the bigger prizes. So just do the tasks each period and you should be fine. The games/prizes seem to be sent towards the middle of the month after that specific theme ends (i.e. we won't receive June's items until July). I would subscribe to this thread, though, as some users had to contact House Party to check on their packages.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']You have to collect a certain number of points to be eligible for the bigger prizes. So just do the tasks each period and you should be fine. The games/prizes seem to be sent towards the middle of the month after that specific theme ends (i.e. we won't receive June's items until July). I would subscribe to this thread, though, as some users had to contact House Party to check on their packages.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the info i been waiting for points for like 30 or 40 mins. i guess ill check again in the morning, thanks for all the info

[quote name='Redeema']So did they ever let anyone know about the Mayhem pack? Still nothing?[/QUOTE]

Last I heard was "early next week" which would likely be today (nope), Tuesday or Wednesday.

[quote name='sir-fly']thanks for the info i been waiting for points for like 30 or 40 mins. i guess ill check again in the morning, thanks for all the info[/QUOTE]

Hey, no problem. This thread is getting very lengthy, so I'm more than happy to help. Your points should register shortly. :)

The reason people have 'bonus' points is because they incorrectly listed the challenge as a shout out instead of the usual blog post, those credited if you did them and have now been fixed, but they'll also credit you for blog posts. Hence, the reason there are an extra 90 points for some. If you didn't do it before, you won't get those points now. Not really a glitch, more of a mistake on their part incorrectly identifying the task, but not a computer error.

[quote name='Redeema']The reason people have 'bonus' points is because they incorrectly listed the challenge as a shout out instead of the usual blog post, those credited if you did them and have now been fixed, but they'll also credit you for blog posts. Hence, the reason there are an extra 90 points for some. If you didn't do it before, you won't get those points now. Not really a glitch, more of a mistake on their part incorrectly identifying the task, but not a computer error.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering why it was the group postings instead of the creating conversations. Confused me but really easy to do so I didn't complain. And it paid off in the end!

Yeah! lol. This is just keeping the playing field honest. Maybe they are giving away a PS Vita! heh. I hate the name, but the system looks awesome.

They would never ever ever ever give a PS Vita away. They just wouldn't. (C'mon Sony, take my challenge and prove me wrong. Rub it in my face how wrong my prediction was!)

[quote name='emeraldgsl']So what happens when a the prize is announced? Do only a select few get it or does everyone get it?[/QUOTE]

If you have enough points, you get it.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']So what happens when a the prize is announced? Do only a select few get it or does everyone get it?[/QUOTE]
I am not sure how many actual House Party participants there are, but thankfully everybody that qualifies points-wise gets the prize. Awesome, right?

Dang, points got knocked down. Oh well. Anyone received their prize from last month yet? Sorry, last month was my first month of participating, so was not sure when the prize should be expected.

Congrats on Earning Two Great Rewards from PlayStation®

You were great at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more! Way to go — you’ve earned the following rewards:

* MotorStorm® Apocalypse poster
* PlayStation®Move Heroes game and a Mayhem prize package (PS3 Bracelet and PS3 Keychain)

A keychain and... bracelet. I should've skipped that month. No move makes the game useless, and a bracelet? Really? Watch, its going to be one of those shitty rubber fad bracelets.

[quote name='SmashMan']Didn't get the email yet...but LOL at how lame the prize pack is. Oh well, free is free.[/QUOTE]

But prizes like that will cause Mayhem, don't you see? lol.

Ah, I got the e-mail as well. Oh well, at least there is PlayStation Move Heroes, though not exactly looking forward to it, was hoping they "might" have MotorStorm Apocalypse as mayhem prize.

[quote name='georox']A keychain and... bracelet. I should've skipped that month. No move makes the game useless, and a bracelet? Really? Watch, its going to be one of those shitty rubber fad bracelets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, lets hope it's at least a SLAP-BRACELET, now that would kick ass!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']That . . . makes sense . . .[/QUOTE]

I could see it as a macgyver do it yourself kit lol.

PS move manual + bracelet + keyring = early released vita with proper PSP2 name and the fan boys go crazy =P

This was my first month taking part in the program. I can't believe I'm getting a free PS3 game for taking about a whole 5 minutes of my time each week for 3 weeks; could care less about the Mayhem package. I'm just excited I found out about this program.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Dang, points got knocked down. Oh well. Anyone received their prize from last month yet? Sorry, last month was my first month of participating, so was not sure when the prize should be expected.[/QUOTE]

I received my 2 games from the previous month, MLB The Show 11 and Motorstorm Apocalypse about a week after they sent out the email telling you to expect the prizes. I just got the email today for last month's contest, so I imagine they will start to arrive next week.

So it seems I still don't receive emails from Houseparty. I email the help email and ask if they can check if my package has been shipped and if I can get a tracking number. A while later, much slower than last time, I get an email with a tracking number that looks really familiar.

I check it on FedEx's website and find out my package was already delivered! Why? Because it was the tracking number for the MLB/Motorstorm package. They emailed me the tracking number to a package that was delivered well over a month ago >_>

Emailed them again to clear any confusion and see if I can get a new tracking number for the new package.

I was surprised I actually got the email this afternoon, now I'm excited to get my package. I'll post as soon as I get it, guys! I should be one of the first to get it since I live so close to their distribution facility.

Bleh, I wish they wouldn't have sent that e-mail. I would've been disappointed as hell when I opened the package, but at least I would've been excited to open it. Now I just flat-out don't care. I already have Heroes and it's awful, and these fashion accessories don't appeal to me. Oh well, to GameStop/eBay they all shall go.

Free is free and I sold my MLB11 for $56 and decided to keep apocalypse for now. Thanks Sony!

We get the poster and the game/mayhem pack? Sweet, thats what I really wanted out of last month.
The game can sit on the shelf and the keychain can replace my current boring ring key chain.

Overall I'm satisfied.

bread's done
Back