Playstation Rewards program is back!

Like most said free is free so I 'm happy. Also doesn't the game get it's barcode scratched off or torn, wouldn't that hurt being able to trade the game to somewhere like Amazon?

I'm keeping the game, but was wondering.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Like most said free is free so I 'm happy. Also doesn't the game get it's barcode scratched off or torn, wouldn't that hurt being able to trade the game to somewhere like Amazon?

I'm keeping the game, but was wondering.[/QUOTE]

they made a "Not for resale" version for the move bundle which Subway used and I dont see why they wouldnt just use that. I was able to trade mine into amazon with a "not for resale" barcode. I plan on selling mine, but before anyone gets on their high horse like Infamous 2 (which im also selling if its the summer game) I won it from subway and dont need it.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Like most said free is free so I 'm happy. Also doesn't the game get it's barcode scratched off or torn, wouldn't that hurt being able to trade the game to somewhere like Amazon?

From what I've read, the scratched barcode doesn't stop people from trading it in to Amazon for some free money, but it does annoy people like me who really like their game cases in immaculate condition.

[quote name='soliunasm']From what I've read, the scratched barcode doesn't stop people from trading it in to Amazon for some free money, but it does annoy people like me who really like their game cases in immaculate condition.[/QUOTE]

Yea the scratched barcode bothers me a lot, especially looking at pics of some.

I'm pretty sure they won't care. I mean you could sale them on craigslist, and eBay. Most people won't care that the barcode is scratched off.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Yea the scratched barcode bothers me a lot, especially looking at pics of some.[/QUOTE]
I tried filing mine down so it wouldn't damage my other game cases, ended up destroying the game case itself. So yeah, don't bother trying that.

I have successfully sold an inFamous 2 with the scratched barcode and Move Heroes with the NFR sticker on Amazon. The people buying them just wanted to play the game.

So I have 330 points like everyone else. Will I get extra points for posting more pics?

I only posted the XMB playlist and fave superhero movie pic. I didn't post the family night pic or the dressed up as a MOVE hero one.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']So I have 330 points like everyone else. Will I get extra points for posting more pics?

I only posted the XMB playlist and fave superhero movie pic. I didn't post the family night pic or the dressed up as a MOVE hero one.[/QUOTE]

I actually googled that one, and found some guy dressed up like Sly Cooper lol. I posted a picture of a family sitting on the couch watching a movie together.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I actually googled that one, and found some guy dressed up like Sly Cooper lol. I posted a picture of a family sitting on the couch watching a movie together.[/QUOTE]
I probably Googled that same pic. lol.

I was actually thinking of dressing my baby like Clank, but my wife nixed that.

So I still haven't received an email but I never received one last time for MLB and Motorstorm. Can anyone please provide an email address to contact the customer support.

[quote name='the8055']So I still haven't received an email but I never received one last time for MLB and Motorstorm. Can anyone please provide an email address to contact the customer support.[/QUOTE]
[email protected]

They are pretty good about responding quickly. Most of the time anyway.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I probably Googled that same pic. lol.

I was actually thinking of dressing my baby like Clank, but my wife nixed that.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Did the guy have brown hair?

Quick question, by "Add a PartyTalk Post" they mean to add a Conversation, right? Because I did that AND commented on a post and it didn't give me my last 30 points.

[quote name='soliunasm']Quick question, by "Add a PartyTalk Post" they mean to add a Conversation, right? Because I did that AND commented on a post and it didn't give me my last 30 points.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on 60 points from that same category. Did it about 16 hours ago too.

I'm guessing they are just slow at updating today for whatever reason.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']LOL! Did the guy have brown hair?[/QUOTE]

I think so. I didn't really think I would find a photo, but lo and behold, I found a bunch of the same guy. Lol.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I think so. I didn't really think I would find a photo, but lo and behold, I found a bunch of the same guy. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that just made my morning.

Just a head's up, this month's top reward is officially, inFAMOUS 2, houseparty just posted it this morning to let everyone know.

[quote name='smokey6']Just a head's up, this month's top reward is officially, inFAMOUS 2, houseparty just posted it this morning to let everyone know.[/QUOTE]

-facedesk- sucks, but I guess I can buy something good with it.

@ Ryan:

any pictures?

[quote name='smokey6']Just a head's up, this month's top reward is officially, inFAMOUS 2, houseparty just posted it this morning to let everyone know.[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

I was really hoping for that.

[quote name='admiralvic']-facedesk- sucks, but I guess I can buy something good with it.

@ Ryan:

any pictures?[/QUOTE]
I guess I could take some.

what do you have to do to earn it? or is all we have to do is whats on the front page?

[quote name='sir-fly']what do you have to do to earn it? or is all we have to do is whats on the front page?[/QUOTE]

All thats on the front page.

Pictures of the bracelet and keychain: (Sorry for the low quality. I took these with my 3DS)

The bracelet lights up and changes color.

[quote name='Ryan0991']Pictures of the bracelet and keychain: (Sorry for the low quality. I took these with my 3DS)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pics... sadly far less interesting than I was expecting. =[ You should add me on your :3ds: though =P

[quote name='admiralvic']All thats on the front page.[/QUOTE]thanks, and i think i played a infamous 2 level made by u lol

I guess I'll have another one to sell since i won a total of three from the Subway contest.
Maybe the barcode won't be scratched on this one and I'll at least have a pristine box to keep.:cool:

[quote name='sir-fly']thanks, and i think i played a infamous 2 level made by u lol[/QUOTE]

Its possible, but doubtful. I had the like 3rd one and it was just the quickest thing I could make ^^;;. User Generated Content is not my cup of tea.

[quote name='Ryan0991']Just received my prizes.

At least the bracelet is better than I thought it would be.[/QUOTE]

What shape is the barcode in?

[quote name='warpedsoul']What shape is the barcode in?[/QUOTE]
Looks like they just took a hole puncher and just haphazardly punched holes in it.

:(

Oh dear lord that mayhem pack is the biggest letdown ever. I'd prefer they just not send me anything especially because they coupled it with a game that I can't play. Worst reward yet, and it's only made better by the fact they did us right last month.

[quote name='Redeema']Oh dear lord that mayhem pack is the biggest letdown ever. I'd prefer they just not send me anything especially because they coupled it with a game that I can't play. Worst reward yet, and it's only made better by the fact they did us right last month.[/QUOTE]

I got to agree... I was expecting at least a metal keychain.

[quote name='Redeema']Oh dear lord that mayhem pack is the biggest letdown ever. I'd prefer they just not send me anything especially because they coupled it with a game that I can't play. Worst reward yet, and it's only made better by the fact they did us right last month.[/QUOTE]

QFT. My issue is to use the reward I have to spend a large chunk of money buying Move stuff that I wouldn't use for anything else. Ugh. I hate games that require addons to play.

Anyways, YAY INFAMOUS! :p

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume the mayhem pack was origionaly motorstorm, but given what happened with PSN they gave it out a month early, and then when the may program hit, they just substituted the bracelet / key chain because it said "prize pack"

Either way, free is free, I dont get all the complaining that ppl dont have move or dont want the game / prizes....I'll gladly take everything you dont want that you've been given in this promotion

Yay! inFamous 2.

[quote name='Ryan0991']Pictures of the bracelet and keychain: (Sorry for the low quality. I took these with my 3DS)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the picture. But seriously, the bracelet and keychain looks like something you probably can get if you went to E3, you know gimmicks that they might give out for some fair/trade shows.

[quote name='georox']QFT. My issue is to use the reward I have to spend a large chunk of money buying Move stuff that I wouldn't use for anything else. Ugh. I hate games that require addons to play.

Anyways, YAY INFAMOUS! :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate that too. Still debating on whether to get Move stuffs or not, since there are only about a handful or so of Move supported games that I want to play. I do not want it to end up like Guncon 4.:roll::nottalking: What sucks even more is that demo requires them, how the heck am I going to know if they are fun or not if I cannot try them without the stupid Move glow stick.:D

[quote name='Strigol']I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume the mayhem pack was origionaly motorstorm, but given what happened with PSN they gave it out a month early, and then when the may program hit, they just substituted the bracelet / key chain because it said "prize pack"

Either way, free is free, I dont get all the complaining that ppl dont have move or dont want the game / prizes....I'll gladly take everything you dont want that you've been given in this promotion[/QUOTE]

no offence but im trying to understand the logic... you think sony planned on giving Motorstorm (which most likely was replaced by move heroes) and opted to just give cheap crap you wouldnt even see at a trade show? Going off MSRP it would cost them the same to give us a move bundle with the game being Move Heroes as move heroes + motorstorm.

How quickly we all forget what happened. PSN went down, so not many people could legitimately do the MLB Show challenge. As a sign of goodwill, House Party gave us MLB The Show AND the next months game, which was Motorstorm Apocalypse. So we got the game a month earlier than they originally intended it to get into our hands. That's what we should be getting now, but since they already gave it out we're getting Move Heroes instead. We weren't supposed to be getting this game at all, but they made a late substitution, again as a sign of good will, and threw in some trinkets just for fun.

I just wish they had mentioned that we shouldn't expect anything too special, so instead of expecting another game, a Move, poster, or whatever, just expect a tiny token of our appreciation.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']The poster is included also, or no? See, I thought the prizes stacked, but I guess not. Learned something today.[/QUOTE]

The poster is included as far as I'm away. The prizes have stacked every month.

[quote name='CBas92']The poster is included as far as I'm away. The prizes have stacked every month.[/QUOTE]
OK. They are only talking about the game and the other stuff. I guess they like the poster. lol.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I do not want it to end up like Guncon 4.[/QUOTE]

I have two of those... :/ For me the issue is there *aren't* any Move games that interest me, so I would be buying one just to play a free game.. that doesn't interest me. If the Move was cheaper, I'd consider it... but I just don't see it being supported in the long run for real games.

Agreed. The Mayhem "package" is super lame and I already have the game, which pretty much sucks. It's just a crappy singleplayer party game. I almost bought a Move so I could play it, but I was thankfully able to just borrow one instead (the game was free from Sony).

I'm not trying to be ungrateful 'cause I really do appreciate what they're doing...I'm just disappointed and I feel like I've wasted my time. If I had known the full reward beforehand, I wouldn't have bothered. Oh well, at least we're getting Infamous 2. I was indifferent at first, but I played the demo last night and it seems like a huge improvement over the first game.

I'm hoping we might possibly eventually get a Move, but I have concerns because everyone on the site keeps saying they already have it (on polls), so that doesn't seem like much incentive for them to give it away.

Got my package today. It's weird. There's a hole in the barcode, but everything else is intact. The case, manual, even the shrinkwrap. Only the artcover has a hole in it. And yes the package had a poster in it. A very small poster of a truck going through the mud. I'll eventually buy a Move so this game is good enough for me.

I got my package today also. The bracelet is actually pretty cool. There is no way it will fit a man's hands, but my daughter loves it because it randomly changes colors. Its strange how the UPC has two big hole punches in it, but its still in the factory shrinkwrap.

bread's done
Back