Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='SmashMan']They should be emailing people this week with that info, based on their reply to my email last Friday.[/QUOTE]
o ok thanks

[quote name='hk1200']So the Madden one is over? What's this months? Am I right to understand that it's Everybody Dance? That's what I'm seeing at the top of my page... >.>

EDIT

I'm reading what it is on the House Party site. NBA 2k12 huh? I already bought it for 360 but I'd love to have it on PS3 as well![/QUOTE]

For this month, as long as you get all the points, you're guaranteed a copy of Everybody Dance. NBA 2K12 isn't a sure thing, it's just a 1/100 chance at winning it, just like last month's Madden debacle.

[quote name='Tsel']For this month, as long as you get all the points, you're guaranteed a copy of Everybody Dance. NBA 2K12 isn't a sure thing, it's just a 1/100 chance at winning it, just like last month's Madden debacle.[/QUOTE]

its a 1:80 and even that is an incorrect statement. For it to be 1:80 it assumes that every member will get the required points when its more likely 1:15 or so.

I like the idea of the quite high point requirements, basically requiring you to max all but one week to get the highest tier, thus increasing the chances of getting the "chance to get" game for those that do everything.

[quote name='ProAnon']I like the idea of the quite high point requirements, basically requiring you to max all but one week to get the highest tier, thus increasing the chances of getting the "chance to get" game for those that do everything.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that this is basically no different right? We got 4 weeks over 3 and thus the points changed. (as proof the max points / 330 is 4) So in theory you could get 250 every week and get the max prize. In addition just like before 3 perfect weeks + 1 thing next week = max tier. The only thing that changed is that Sony now requires yet more effort on our behalf.

So yeah... great idea indeed.

[quote name='admiralvic']You do realize that this is basically no different right? We got 4 weeks over 3 and thus the points changed. (as proof the max points / 330 is 4) So in theory you could get 250 every week and get the max prize. In addition just like before 3 perfect weeks + 1 thing next week = max tier. The only thing that changed is that Sony now requires yet more effort on our behalf.

So yeah... great idea indeed.[/QUOTE]

The main point I'm seeing is "more effort on our behalf", which many people are lazy, so think about it.

takes less than 20 minutes to get 330 points. if someone is too lazy they deserve not to get it, now if they forget, like i always do, it's still my fault ;)

Is anyone else having a problem with the site? It's not listing my points anymore and when I look at my parties it doesn't list it as an active one anymore, just open for application.

I did do all the week 2 challenges a few days ago, so I don't know what is going on.

[quote name='soliunasm']Is anyone else having a problem with the site? It's not listing my points anymore and when I look at my parties it doesn't list it as an active one anymore, just open for application.

I did do all the week 2 challenges a few days ago, so I don't know what is going on.[/QUOTE]

It could be their servers. I've never experienced any problems with their site. I guess I'm lucky, lol.

Contest update: I just received an email stating that I won a copy of Madden '12. I'll most likely sell it or trade it for a sealed copy of NBA 2K12 since I already own Madden '12 for the X360. Check your email guys. This is awesome since I never been accepted into any of the parties.

We'll get our codes before the 31st. I just received a second email. Any idea what the Breast Cancer MUT (Madden Ultimate Team) Pack for Madden NFL 12 code is worth on eBay? Lol

I guess no Madden for me... what am I going to do with 6000 Madden coins (whatever those are)?

I wonder how nice the pint glasses are...

Just got my email, I'm not a Madden winner. But, the pint glasses sound pretty cool. Better than some of the low tier earnings of previous months.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I guess no Madden for me... what am I going to do with 6000 Madden coins (whatever those are)?[/QUOTE]

Not too much. :cry:

And just FYI (not that it really matters though), Madden coins are used to "purchase" packs of cards in Madden Ultimate Team mode. It's a mode where you buy packs of cards to assemble a team that you pit against other users' teams or the CPU. You earn more coins playing these games, and the cycle continues: more coins = better packs = better players = opportunities for more coinage.

It gets bashed a lot around the internet, but it can actually be fun in its' own right.

didnt even try for the copy of madden, but the pint glasses will be a nice change from posters and cheap sunglasses as of late

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Yes! I won a copy of Madden 12 :) Looks like the CAGs are cleaning up nicely. This gives me high hopes for NBA2k12 as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here man. With the lockout and all I don't really want to buy NBA2K12 this year, but I'll gladly play it for free!

No madden for me then, oh well. Would rather win the basketball game then this though so I won't lose any sleep over not winning this month. I honestly thought the football dlc would be a theme, didn't expect to be coins for madden.

Strange, one madden here as well, but only got 330 points for the month. Forgot the second week so just gave up for the month. Awesome for me, but didn't really earn it.

[quote name='gebura']Strange, one madden here as well, but only got 330 points for the month. Forgot the second week so just gave up for the month. Awesome for me, but didn't really earn it.[/QUOTE]

WTF? Now that's just bullshit if you aren't trolling us.

Not trolling, don't see the point.
Congrats you are getting a copy of Madden NFL 12 You were great at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more! Way to go! You’re one of the 100 people to win the Madden NFL 12 game* for the PS3™.
We plan on shipping the game during the week of October 31st so watch for it after that.

But checked the FedEx site, and it should arrive today.

[quote name='finsfan0210']How do you check the Fedex site?[/QUOTE]
It's all on the front page.
Put Promo520 in the "Reference" section and then your country and Zip Code/whatever your equivalent to a Zip Code is. If it hasn't shipped it won't list it.

First post ever on CAG, just to say I won madden. And this is by far the best program I've gotten into from this site. Oh it feels good.

[quote name='gebura']Strange, one madden here as well, but only got 330 points for the month. Forgot the second week so just gave up for the month. Awesome for me, but didn't really earn it.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I completely missed the second week or something, did one or two tasks another week and skipped the final week I think. I did enough to get the second tier, but not much more. I'll be happy to get a copy, though, because I will be playing it unlike many of the others here. Also, I really did want to participate, I just completely forgot, of course that just means I won't be winning NBA 2K12, but that's cool.

[quote name='gebura']Not trolling, don't see the point.

But checked the FedEx site, and it should arrive today.
[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that just the prize pack would be arriving today. The email states that Madden isn't going to be shipped out until the end of the month. It would be cool if I was wrong though.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I would imagine that just the prize pack would be arriving today. The email states that Madden isn't going to be shipped out until the end of the month. It would be cool if I was wrong though.[/QUOTE]

They say Madden won't be shipped until the week of the 31st, with the other rewards around the same time.

...and I received Madden today, not even an hour after getting the winning email.

[quote name='SmashMan']They say Madden won't be shipped until the week of the 31st, with the other rewards around the same time.

...and I received Madden today, not even an hour after getting the winning email.[/QUOTE]

The email specifically states that the Pint glasses will be shipped out this week, and Madden 12 and points codes around October 31st. If everything is coming this week then great, but it doesn't state everything will be shipped around the same time in the emails. It is probably just poor wording on their end.

bread's done
Back