Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='sir-fly']do u guys think the next game will be r@c all 4 1[/QUOTE]

Despite what people are saying about it, I'll play it. I started playing Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time again, and it's awesome!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Despite what people are saying about it, I'll play it. I started playing Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time again, and it's awesome![/QUOTE]

They're 2 conflicting games. All 4 one pushes the co op stuff and it just isn't that fun.

[quote name='admiralvic']They're 2 conflicting games. All 4 one pushes the co op stuff and it just isn't that fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you mean. I do love some co-op though. I just meant they were in the same universe.

Yes! House Party support is awesome. They credited me the points for the polls just in time for the current(ending) party so I will be getting the tier 3 prizes.

HP support is very awesome. They will take care of you with that kind of stuff. I'm pretty happy that they are asking us what our opinions have been on the games, and everyone has been very anti-raffling. Hopefully they will take it into consideration. (Sidenote: Got into HP's JD3 for 360).

[quote name='gebura'](Sidenote: Got into HP's JD3 for 360).[/QUOTE]

This has been a month of House Party rejection for me. I wasn't accepted into the Just Dance 3 or Twister for XBOX 360 Parties. Didn't luck out enough to get Madden either. :cry: Maybe I'll have better luck with the NBA 2K12 raffle. Here's hoping. :)

[quote name='Wchillinman']This has been a month of House Party rejection for me. I wasn't accepted into the Just Dance 3 or Twister for XBOX 360 Parties. Didn't luck out enough to get Madden either. :cry: Maybe I'll have better luck with the NBA 2K12 raffle. Here's hoping. :)[/QUOTE]

Good luck man. Maybe I've been a bit of El Hoardo. Got Madden, but also got this in my email box today after I was selected to host yesterday:
CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to be a Just Dance 3 House Party host, AND receive an Xbox with Kinect!

Nice, got into the Just Dance 3 party. I read the party pack will include Just Dance 3 and Just Dance 2 Kids games. Since I'm selling the Everybody Dance game, I guess I'll keep these.

[quote name='gebura']Good luck man. Maybe I've been a bit of El Hoardo. Got Madden, but also got this in my email box today after I was selected to host yesterday:[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's nice! I didn't know you were getting a Kinect as well. How did you improve your chances?

Amazed with 5000 slots that I didn't get a spot. Not a single slot in any of the parties, Twister/JD3/Spyro/ED/etc. Pretty disappointed, actually. I do think HP needs to start weeding out hosts who don't honor their end (no pictures, no blog, etc).

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Damn, that's nice! I didn't know you were getting a Kinect as well. How did you improve your chances?[/QUOTE]
First off, I have applied for almost all their parties, figure it couldn't hurt. I've only gotten the Playstation and the JD3 party. I improved my chances by posting a video during the week that it was supposed to give away the 360 and commented (the official rules stated only 10 would receive and the rules changed depending on the page, so I tried to connect them best I could). I also posted that I didn't own a 360 (which I don't) during the application. Many people probably just lied/quit during that part. Only 40 videos were posted by the end of the week for the 360, so it was a one in four chance.

Anyway, good luck to everyone on getting nba2k12 and into other parties. At the very least trying to get in is worth 10 minutes (?) of your time. Totally worth it. And it's been great to see CAGers making a haul and on the leaderboard.

Back on topic: tomorrow their updating the party, with what looks like a December 2 startup for the following month.

Wow they really increased the host spots. I hope that's not why they started that random drawings crap. Still gotta love House Party. I got the Twister party on my sons birthday. Awesome. And the Just Dance I'll have on Thanksgiving. Should be fun. I hope it's as good as Dance Central.

[quote name='gebura']First off, I have applied for almost all their parties, figure it couldn't hurt. I've only gotten the Playstation and the JD3 party. I improved my chances by posting a video during the week that it was supposed to give away the 360 and commented (the official rules stated only 10 would receive and the rules changed depending on the page, so I tried to connect them best I could). I also posted that I didn't own a 360 (which I don't) during the application. Many people probably just lied/quit during that part. Only 40 videos were posted by the end of the week for the 360, so it was a one in four chance.

Anyway, good luck to everyone on getting nba2k12 and into other parties. At the very least trying to get in is worth 10 minutes (?) of your time. Totally worth it. And it's been great to see CAGers making a haul and on the leaderboard.

Back on topic: tomorrow their updating the party, with what looks like a December 2 startup for the following month.[/QUOTE]

I apply for all of the parties and I haven't made it into any of them so far. I'll keep trying though. I did win Madden..but I already had a copy. That's awesome though.

From the FAQ, November's prize(s) is(are):

• 0 – 660 points: Playstation® Move Demo Disc Volume 2
  • 661 – 1000 points: Playstation® Move Demo Disc Volume 2 and the Carnival Island™ game for the PS3™
  • 1001+ points: Playstation® Move Demo Disc Volume 2 and the Carnival Island™ game for the PS3™ and the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest™ game for the PS3™

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SmashMan']From the FAQ, November's prize(s) is(are):

• 661 – 1000 points: Playstation® Move Demo Disc Volume 2 and the Carnival Island™ game for the PS3™
  • 1001+ points: Playstation® Move Demo Disc Volume 2 and the Carnival Island™ game for the PS3™ and the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest™ game for the PS3™
[/QUOTE]

Not bad as far as they haven't released(Nov. 15) but I don't own a Move! :cry:

Oh well maybe I can still get $20-$30 in gaming credit or sell them if the case/UPC isn't destroyed. Everybody Dance is still going for $16.25 trade in at Amazon LOL

[quote name='SmashMan']From the FAQ, November's prize(s) is(are):

[/QUOTE]sweet

not interested in playing the new games, but the credit can be used towards something I will like better. Getting two guaranteed free games isn't bad at all.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Carnival Island looks very MEH, but Medieval Moves looks like it could be fun.[/QUOTE]

This. I haven't tried the demo yet, but MM has been on my radar since E3. Reminds me a little of Rare's Grabbed by the Ghoulies with motion controls.

After watching gameplay videos for both upcoming prizes, I'm going to keep them. I can see my girlfriend and I having a lot of fun with these two titles. I wonder what they're going to do for the Christmas theme?

I know, I should probably try it on another computer..Meh..I still got lots of time left to get points since the month just started.

Got my points for this week. Actually liking the prizes, Everybody Dance really got me into using the Move controller.

@CheapAssHustla

Yeah, ditto that. Anyone get a winning notification for NBA 2K12?

[quote name='Andami']Considering they are retail releases, I'd assume physical copies.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that as well.

Edit: I finished my points for this week. Only two more days for this week, just letting everyone know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have not received confirmation for nba 2k12. I really hope I win, as its a game im going to end up buying sometime anyways. I didn't win madden, so im hoping I can get this title. Fingers crossed...

[quote name='chimpian']the move games look ok...
my kids will like them
esp if one of them has a big panda in it.[/QUOTE]

oh, like WoW? :rofl:

[quote name='GarrettKapman']Have not received confirmation for nba 2k12. I really hope I win, as its a game im going to end up buying sometime anyways. I didn't win madden, so im hoping I can get this title. Fingers crossed...[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing as well. I most likely won't buy it due to the lockout and everything. It just wouldn't feel right. Maybe that's just me. I remember when I won my Madden copy I received the email the Tuesday after the week ended. Maybe they'll send out the email then...

Got my e-mail from House Party about last month. Everybody Dance, a 2K12 poster, and a mini ball/hoop are on the way. Didn't say anything about NBA 2K12 though. Oh wells.

[quote name='GuyManDude']Got my e-mail from House Party about last month. Everybody Dance, a 2K12 poster, and a mini ball/hoop are on the way. Didn't say anything about NBA 2K12 though. Oh wells.[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't either. Boo-urns.

Just got my email from House Party:

"Congrats on earning three great rewards from PlayStation®
You were great at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more! Way to go — you’ve earned the following rewards:

NBA 2K12 Poster*
Mini Basketball and Hoop**
Everybody Dance™ Game***

We plan on shipping the NBA 2K12 Poster, Mini Basketball and Hoop and Everybody Dance game this week so keep a watch out for them."

Guessing that means no NBA 2K12 for me :cry:

Oh well, free mini hoop!

bread's done
Back