Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Just got my email from House Party:

"Congrats on earning three great rewards from PlayStation®
You were great at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more! Way to go — you’ve earned the following rewards:

NBA 2K12 Poster*
Mini Basketball and Hoop**
Everybody Dance™ Game***

We plan on shipping the NBA 2K12 Poster, Mini Basketball and Hoop and Everybody Dance game this week so keep a watch out for them."

Guessing that means no NBA 2K12 for me :cry:

Oh well, free mini hoop![/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean you didn't win. They send out a second email if you win the game. That's how it was last month when I won Madden. I received my second email Tuesday.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That doesn't mean you didn't win. They send out a second email if you win the game. That's how it was last month when I won Madden. I received my second email Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Whew, I got that same email. I thought my chances as 2K12 were shot, thanks for the info :)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That doesn't mean you didn't win. They send out a second email if you win the game. That's how it was last month when I won Madden. I received my second email Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Seems like the Madden winners new they won around the exact same time I got my email, so it seemed like it was either the same email or they got it at the same time.

Well, at least there's still a modicum of hope...

Sweet, didn't know that. I'll make sure to sacrifice a goat to the gods for good fortune.

[quote name='admiralvic']Got every point possible so far and neither free game... sad day lol[/QUOTE]
Neither? Everybody Dance was a guarenteed win. Email House Party and see what's up.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Neither? Everybody Dance was a guarenteed win. Email House Party and see what's up.[/QUOTE]

While I am glad to see the concern. The neither referred to Madden / NBA

No 2K12 for me but I did win Madden, which I traded to Amazon in preparation for their inevitable 2K12 Black Friday/Cyber Monday price drop.

Though at this point I might just use it to pay for half of Uncharted 3.

I got all excited because I saw I had another email from House Party, but it was the email letting me know about the Week 2 challenges. :(

[quote name='Tsel']I got all excited because I saw I had another email from House Party, but it was the email letting me know about the Week 2 challenges. :([/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me! My smile dropped so fast I might've pulled something.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Hrm, sounds like simultaneous emails are being sent. I'll give it some time, but I have a feeling I lost this time as well.[/QUOTE]

This.

Also, I was for some reason thinking it was Just Dance 3, which is supposed to be fun. Instead it's Everybody Dance, which doesn't seem very fun at all... :(

[quote name='Zmonkay']This.

Also, I was for some reason thinking it was Just Dance 3, which is supposed to be fun. Instead it's Everybody Dance, which doesn't seem very fun at all... :([/QUOTE]

I got the House Party for Everybody Dance, and I thought it was fun. I don't have any other dance game experience so I don't know what I'd be missing from other games, but Everybody Dance isn't bad.

no win for me either... oh well, I wasn't particularly interested in the game anyway... might as well go for someone else (and they hopefully care). Now to get my points for Desmund's quest, and carnival island

[quote name='Zmonkay']This.

Also, I was for some reason thinking it was Just Dance 3, which is supposed to be fun. Instead it's Everybody Dance, which doesn't seem very fun at all... :([/QUOTE]

It isn't that bad, but it pales in comparison to the Just Dance series.

i didnt win Madden but I just got email i won NBA 2k12. woot. and another Everybody Dance. woot
and i found out the 2 games for this month both are retail and both have plats. woot
i was thinking it was another psn code giveaway, yay

I won NBA 2k12. Didn't win Madden. Am I correct that the Madden copies didn't have a barcode cut?

I don't know if I'll keep 2k12 or trade it. Especially if it is the Jordan cover. I just got 2K11 a few weeks ago and don't play it.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I'd be interested to know how many jerks won both Madden and NBA2K12[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. It would prove how "random" the drawings are. Nothing on my end though for either game.

some people got madden last time but no email saying they won idk if it was many I just know it happened to two of my friends.

Well, no email for NBA 2K12 yet and I did manage to get to the 1000+ point mark. Funny thing is I won Madden last month without doing that. I don't know what to believe in anymore. At least I'm guaranteed the other two games.

Didn't win 2K12 or Madden, but I really don't mind, Dead Man's Quest is free this month, I couldn't care for anything else. I've been waiting since E3.

I won madden last month, it did come in two different emails... but i got a notification of winning Madden a week after my "collect your rewards" email, so you all shouldn't be dismayed about not winning it just yet. I haven't gotten my collect your rewards email either this month, though, but I'm sure they'll get around to it.

Congrats to those who won NBA this month. You'll see more BBall than anybody else this season /jab.

[quote name='skiizim']I'm stoked, I won NBA 2k12![/QUOTE]

Gratz! I got the email earlier yesterday saying I won a copy as well!

Yesterday was awesome, I won NBA 2K12 from houseparty and CoD:MW3 from the Walmart tournament! I now have money to buy Skyrim LOL.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I'd be interested to know how many jerks won both Madden and NBA2K12[/QUOTE]
I am not one of these 'jerks', that I'm aware of. No nba 2k12 email on my end.

Congrats to everyone who won it!:applause:

[quote name='gebura']I am not one of these 'jerks', that I'm aware of. No nba 2k12 email on my end.

Congrats to everyone who won it!:applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm not a jerk either, lol. I'm just lucky.

I just turned on my ps3 for the first time since May. for uncharted 3. thats bad, sony needs to put out some good games. the game that I went out and picked/will pick up are this year are. uncharted 3, Assassin's creed Rev, Infamous 2, God of War orig. that's sad that in a year I only picked up less then $200 of games for your system! *yes COD MW3 but it plays so much better on the Xbox360.

No nba 2k12 or madden for me. Real bummer, I was looking forward to 2k12. I think i'll buy it on black friday if the price is right.

Didn't get NBA or Madden. Doesn't surprise me at all. Some people can get in multiple parties and get 2-3 copies of a game. I'm stuck in just this party and get jack squat >_>

bread's done
Back