Playstation sending out 2 vouchers for "Spend 100 Get 15" from a few weeks back

burnalivetolive

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. For those of us who spent 100 during this period Playstation sent out vouchers via email and via the PS3. These vouchers are different and can both be redeemed to receive $30 instead of $15.

Did you try the codes? The digits are different but you only get one rebate anyway. At least that's how it was in the past - maybe they really did fudge up this time. I'm guessing not, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened to me, I received an email with a $15 code, and redeemed it. When I signed in on my PS3, I was sent a message with different $15 code, and redeemed it as well for a total of $30. Sweet!

I received a code sent to my PS4 and one to my email. Both are the same code. Dang nabbit!
The one sent to my email and to my PS4 were the same. The one sent to my PS3 however was different and was redeemable.

It would be in messages on the PS3 correct? If so I did not receive one there.
Yeah, that's where it appeared. Here's what you should look out for:

mvPtzlk.jpg
yRZKJUx.jpg

The Codes should be all the same but I'm assuming they fudged up and sent you a different redemption code then. 

-goes to check email just incase-

Edit: Oh it's for folks with a PS3 that might be receiving a 2nd set of code?

Definitely got the same code on Vita and PS4, going to check PS3 and hope I'm lucky--but I doubt it.

EDIT: Looks like I never received one on my PS3, although I did get one on both my Vita and PS4....weird.

bread's done
Back