Playstation TV Bundle - $54.99 on eBay

I bought a bundle from my Walmart last week for $70 because I needed a DS3 and had credit to spare. Good deal overall, but the PSTV still kinda sucks. The DS3 was worth it.

I might get one so i can stream my ps4 down stairs when me n my roomates have battlefront nights

I might get one so i can stream my ps4 down stairs when me n my roomates have battlefront nights
I dont think it works that way. you can't stream and occupy the ps4 simultaneously. please correct if if i'm wrong. also, you'll need a very good wifi connection to stream between floors and wide distance. that's one reason i have not pickup one.

$60 seems to be the usual sale price for this PSTV bundle, I might bite if I see it easily attainable in the future for $50 or less.

Has this been the cheapest PS TV Bundle?
Amazon had them for $40 during a lightning sale. Lasted about a minute.

I love both of mine. Been streaming with it lately (with a splitter for HDCP) and it's great.
Amazon had it for a lightning sale for $50 back in February. I don't recall them ver having the DS3 bundle for $40. I do know that they have had the vanilla PSTV for $40 several times and so has every other retailer, Gamestop included. Not really much of a deal at this price anymore. I'd wait for it to go down to $40 and even then I would only buy it if you own a PS3 and a Vita and want (following my personal subjective value for each item) the DS3 ($25), the 8GB memory card ($10), and the Lego Movie voucher ($5)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this deal a few days ago. I'm pretty sure I saw it for $50 on eBay about a month ago, but it wasn't advertised in any Black Friday ads and I was worried about it selling out, so I figured a $10 difference was no big deal. I wanted a second DualShock 3 anyway, and this was only $10 more than what Amazon is asking for the DS3. So in addition to the Lego game, for an extra $10 I'll now finally be able to play some of the Vita games I've been racking up from PS+ over the last two years (not all are compatible with PSTV).

$60 for the bundle is a pretty good price, especially as you get a Vita card & DS3 which both still cost a premium purchased separately.

I picked up a bundle for $40 when Sony's online store was closing and I've gotten more use out of it than I thought I would have. I don't own a Vita, so I've been able to grab and play a few Vita games I've been interested in with the PSTV.

If it supported Netflix I'd get it for sure. Still tempted to for the added benefit of having a Dual Shock which I could use for my Game Stick. Dumb question, can you download PSN games on PSTV? I want to paly Super Star Wars with trophy support.

If it supported Netflix I'd get it for sure. Still tempted to for the added benefit of having a Dual Shock which I could use for my Game Stick. Dumb question, can you download PSN games on PSTV? I want to paly Super Star Wars with trophy support.
Yes, the PSTV can download PS1, PSP, and Vita games...but not all games are compatible (unless that weird email hack still works to allow full compatibility). It's best to make sure the games you wanna play are compatible with it first.

Thinking about picking one of these up for streaming my ps4 to my bedroom tv. Any reviews on streaming ps4 from those that have done it?

If thinking of buying for ps4 streaming, think again. I bought the standard unit this summer for 39.99 and it sucks. Even hardwired there is noticable lag playing gta 5, it was too hard to drive. Streaming turned based games would work well though. I was also put off by the low resolution.

In all honesty im not interested in vita/psp gaming at all so this product was not for me. The poor streaming and lack of Netflix or Amazon support forced me to return it.

I picked up a PSTV a few weeks ago so I can steam the PS4 while I work out (breaks between sets) and it's made getting up and working out a lot easier in the morning. My only issue odds that I need to get another DS4 so I don't have to keep swapping which system I have it tied to.

Tempting price. But I'm still expecting to see this for $40 or $50 this December, if not cheaper.

The Sony store was selling the bundle for $40 back in August. The regular version was $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back