Playstation Underground Code for $100 off for PS3 + 1 game +2 movies at Amazon

finkel98

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

CAG veteran here and i have been looking for that PS underground code to get $100 off at amazon if i buy a PS3, 1 game and 2 Blu-Ray movies. Odd thing is that I'm a PS underground member since early 2007, so I don't really understand why I never got that email w/ the code.

in any case, would highly appreciate it if someone pm-ed the code - it's for my son's xmas. As you all know, saving every $ counts!

Thx!

If you apply for a Sony Credit Card you can get $150 off. I just got a flyer in the mail today. It was mentioning getting the Uncharted 160gb bundle for $350 after discount. Also showed the 80gb for $250 after discount. Mentioned you can buy it directly from Sony or an authorized retailer, which usually means Amazon since you can get it shipped free w/no tax.

Thanks Kerig - yeah I just got my PS credit card in the mail. but would like on top of the $150 off discount, would like that $100 off on Amazon to get the free game and movies on top of that :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible PS3 drop down $300 by march, lol[/quote]

Most likely will, at least the 80 gig will... :whistle2:|

Also really looking for a $100 off code after OP gets it if possible. I'm trying to get my brother a PS3 for christmas so we can play online together. Pretty please.

I recently entered the world of HDTVs and after dropping a grand on my TV, I'm pretty hard up completing my system and would REALLY appreciate it if somebody had an extra discount code to get the $100 off the 2 movies and 1 game. I would be eternally grateful and would be happy to repay the favor given the opportunity!

Thanks in advance. :)

bread's done
Back