Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MTWomg']Called in, got it for $299. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Curious, did you purchase it when it was up at that price and then BB cancel it, or did you just read this thread and decide to call? Curious if they'll honor the price for anyone who calls.

[quote name='mkm1998']Curious, did you purchase it when it was up at that price and then BB cancel it, or did you just read this thread and decide to call? Curious if they'll honor the price for anyone who calls.[/QUOTE]

I just called. It's already showing up in the system, etc. Here's the email:

http://i.imgur.com/7SsJg.jpg

[quote name='Turkletont']I just called and the worthless phone lady said they don't have it sorry and hung up rofl..[/QUOTE]

I dont see it on there website anymore

[quote name='mkm1998']Curious, did you purchase it when it was up at that price and then BB cancel it, or did you just read this thread and decide to call? Curious if they'll honor the price for anyone who calls.[/QUOTE]
did u have it ordered or no if not im in on one i want the case

[quote name='dgwillia006']Was your order placed for instore? Or is it shipping to you[/QUOTE]

I had it placed for in store. fuck waiting for shipping.

[quote name='postnet92']did u have it ordered or no if not im in on one i want the case[/QUOTE]

I did not have it ordered.

[quote name='MTWomg']I just called. It's already showing up in the system, etc. Here's the email:

http://i.imgur.com/7SsJg.jpg[/QUOTE]

You just called? I dunno, that SKU isn't online maybe they just deleted it or something.

Would somebody else mind calling and seeing if they can do it?

[quote name='Turkletont']You just called? I dunno, that SKU isn't online maybe they just deleted it or something.

Would somebody else mind calling and seeing if they can do it?[/QUOTE]

I just called. Crazy, right?

Ill try calling tommorow, i think they are closed now?

Either way, would be epic to get it for 50$ cheaper. Already had it pre-ordered instore anyway

[quote name='postnet92']did it work[/QUOTE]

Ya he got it for 299$. I looked up the SKU in his confirmation e-mail, doesn't exist. Looks to be deleted off their website.

The first edition bundle was supposed to be limited right? maybe they sold out.. still it's weird that they just delete it totally , usually they would put out of stock or something.

If you aren't going to use the 3G (I suspect most of us aren't) you can still get the Wi-Fi Version + Starter Kit (Case, Protective film, 4gb memory, headphones) for $290. Obviously we won't be getting the game though, which is a bummer.

[quote name='Turkletont']Ya he got it for 299$. I looked up the SKU in his confirmation e-mail, doesn't exist. Looks to be deleted off their website.

The first edition bundle was supposed to be limited right? maybe they sold out.. still it's weird that they just delete it totally , usually they would put out of stock or something.[/QUOTE]

so how do i get in i want it

[quote name='dgwillia006']Ill try calling tommorow, i think they are closed now? [/QUOTE]

I don't think phone support closes. I called around 920

Yeah, that $50 is going to towards more games.

[quote name='Turkletont']Ya he got it for 299$. I looked up the SKU in his confirmation e-mail, doesn't exist. Looks to be deleted off their website.

The first edition bundle was supposed to be limited right? maybe they sold out.. still it's weird that they just delete it totally , usually they would put out of stock or something.

If you aren't going to use the 3G (I suspect most of us aren't) you can still get the Wi-Fi Version + Starter Kit (Case, Protective film, 4gb memory, headphones) for $290. Obviously we won't be getting the game though, which is a bummer.[/QUOTE]
im getting the wifi/3g model

[quote name='postnet92']so how do i get in i want it[/QUOTE]

I called best buy 5 minutes ago, the lady said the item no longer exists. so we might be screwed. check tomorrow @ bestbuy.com and see if the first edition bundle is back up on the site. if it is then call in and say you were told you could get it for 299 due to a price mistake if you called in to pre-order it.

[quote name='MTWomg']I don't think phone support closes. I called around 920

Yeah, that $50 is going to towards more games.[/QUOTE]

so what do i tell them

[quote name='Turkletont']I called best buy 5 minutes ago, the lady said the item no longer exists. so we might be screwed. check tomorrow @ bestbuy.com and see if the first edition bundle is back up on the site. if it is then call in and say you were told you could get it for 299 due to a price mistake if you called in to pre-order it.[/QUOTE]

Try having them look up the item by name.

Is the first edition actually better than the launch? You get a smaller memory card. Do you still get the free PSN game and a free month of 3G service? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my preorder for the Launch 3G or call Best Buy for the First Edition.

FEB gets a smaller memory card, but gets the Limited Edition Case (Which looks quite nice), and Little Deviants. It gets everything else the Launch Bundle has though.

[quote name='Kanelly']Is the first edition actually better than the launch? You get a smaller memory card. Do you still get the free PSN game and a free month of 3G service? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my preorder for the Launch 3G or call Best Buy for the First Edition.[/QUOTE]

u get wifi 3g model 4 gb memory card little deviant case 1 month of dat and psn game

[quote name='Kanelly']Is the first edition actually better than the launch? You get a smaller memory card. Do you still get the free PSN game and a free month of 3G service? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my preorder for the Launch 3G or call Best Buy for the First Edition.[/QUOTE]

You get a free "showcase" game that many of us were going to get anyway. Yes, at $299 it's better.

[quote name='MTWomg']You get a free "showcase" game that many of us were going to get anyway. Yes, at $299 it's better.[/QUOTE]

i wasnt unless i get feb bundle

the launch one comes with a $30 memory card (330 total value, so you get 30 dollar bonus)

the first comes with a $20 memory card, $20 case, and $30 game for $50 dollars more (370 total value so you get 20 dollar bonus)

The launch bundle seems like a better value, especially if you don't want little deviants. But if you can get the first edition for 299 that's definitely the best deal.

[quote name='Blaster man']I am not buying one of these but why did they use 3G instead of 4G?[/QUOTE]

AT&T doesn't really have 4G LTE yet, only in two cities/4G power consumption isn't "there" yet.

[quote name='caltab']the launch one comes with a $30 memory card (330 total value, so you get 30 dollar bonus)

the first comes with a $20 memory card, $20 case, and $30 game for $50 dollars more (370 total value so you get 20 dollar bonus)

The launch bundle seems like a better value, especially if you don't want little deviants. But if you can get the first edition for 299 that's definitely the best deal.[/QUOTE]

ill prob buy little deviant one of these days

[quote name='MTWomg']You get a free "showcase" game that many of us were going to get anyway. Yes, at $299 it's better.[/QUOTE]

I mean, Deviants looks pretty bad I won't be buying it regardless but I would definitely like to have it for free.

I tried Deviants, it wasnt bad. Either way, it might actually be sorta rare, atleast considering that the developer's studio was shut down already.

[quote name='dgwillia006'] atleast considering that the developer's studio was shut down already.[/QUOTE]

Which sucks, since Pursuit Force was actually pretty fucking good.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I tried Deviants, it wasnt bad. Either way, it might actually be sorta rare, atleast considering that the developer's studio was shut down already.[/QUOTE]

if i get deviant never gonna be open and sale on ebay in like 30 years as we know the developer is done

[quote name='dgwillia006']I tried Deviants, it wasnt bad. Either way, it might actually be sorta rare, atleast considering that the developer's studio was shut down already.[/QUOTE]

I concur. Got to try it out at Best Buy for a good 15-20 minutes and it had numerous mini-games that were fun and utilized many of the Vita's features.

[quote name='postnet92']if i get deviant never gonna be open and sale on ebay in like 30 years as we know the developer is done[/QUOTE]

Little Deviants is not going to be rare, sorry.

[quote name='dubleo']Just called ...
They wanted verification of some sort to get the 299.99 price.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I just got lucky.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']With the amount of posts he's making about it, I think he's full of shit.[/QUOTE]

fuck you. I posted a picture of the reciept.

[quote name='postnet92']what you tell them for verifacation[/QUOTE]

I didn't get asked for verification. I read off the email that was posted here, they looked it up in their system and validated it.

[quote name='MTWomg']I didn't get asked for verification. I read off the email that was posted here, they looked it up in their system and validated it.[/QUOTE]

so should i call them or wait til it posted again

[quote name='postnet92']so should i call them or wait til it posted again[/QUOTE]

What? Why would it matter if the same email was posted again? Call them.

[quote name='MTWomg']What? Why would it matter if the same email was posted again? Call them.[/QUOTE]

no i meant the sku

[quote name='MTWomg']What? Why would it matter if the same email was posted again? Call them.[/QUOTE]

what ppart u read them

bread's done
Back