Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
I only meant to get Uncharted but I didn't cancel my Amazon order for Hot Shots Golf and I see it's shipped so I guess I'm getting that also. I'm sure I'll like it I just didn't particularly want to pay $30 for it.

Kind of nice though I'm getting the Vita 3G bundle + Uncharted + Hot Shots + Case and Screen Protectors for $324 total.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Kind of nice though I'm getting the Vita 3G bundle + Uncharted + Hot Shots + Case and Screen Protectors for $324 total.[/QUOTE]

As they say at Herbalife "Ask Me How"? :lol:

[quote name='WormFOODx']Ok, so question here.... is Hot Shots that much fun? Everyone is getting it. Should I be adding it to my orders?[/QUOTE]

I enjoy it. I've ordered it. Have you ever play any golf game?

[quote name='WormFOODx']Ok, so question here.... is Hot Shots that much fun? Everyone is getting it. Should I be adding it to my orders?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you like mario golf type golf games. Clap hanz spun off from Camelot who make those games, iirc. Very fun games imo. Lot's of content too, should get your $30 worth out of it.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Ok, so question here.... is Hot Shots that much fun? Everyone is getting it. Should I be adding it to my orders?[/QUOTE]I still go back to the first two on the PSP when I want to change things up. (the second was such a step up from the first)

Hopefully I don't regret getting a physical copy of it as I really enjoyed having it right there every time. But UMDs were so big the new memory is almost nothing and should load faster than downloaded games

[quote name='Kachu']I still go back to the first two on the PSP when I want to change things up. (the second was such a step up from the first)

Hopefully I don't regret getting a physical copy of it as I really enjoyed having it right there every time. But UMDs were so big the new memory is almost nothing and should load faster than downloaded games[/QUOTE]
I hope you're right regarding load times but some have said load times on some Sony Vita games are pretty bad so I hope they get that sorted out. I'm spoiled by the DS games that load instantaneously.

[quote name='sikct9a']Is it the 22nd already? The wait is killing me. I haven't felt like this since the ps2 launch.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. It's going to be really bad on Monday when my games arrive.

Got this in my mailbox today. Picked it up for a friend who didn't think Lockerz was a reputable site. Pretty fast shipping for me since I live about an hour away from their NJ distribution center. Now I just have to wait for my Vita, Starter Kit Case, and Uncharted GA. If they ship everything on release day like they have been saying they do I should be playing just a couple of days after everyone else who picked theirs up in-store.

25i9qtt.jpg

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Got this in my mailbox today. Picked it up for a friend who didn't think Lockerz was a reputable site. Pretty fast shipping for me since I live about an hour away from their NJ distribution center. Now I just have to wait for my Vita, Starter Kit Case, and Uncharted GA. If they ship everything on release day like they have been saying they do I should be playing just a couple of days after everyone else who picked theirs up in-store.

25i9qtt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Don't you just hate scam/referral sites that take your money and never send you anything. :lol:

Gravity Daze and Tales of Innocence R on Monday
My 32gb and Screen Protector on Tuesday
The FEB I won from my company party on Wed (But I also own a Vita already so this is backup)
Lumines and BBCS:E on Thursday for my bday present form a friend

the whole week is going to be Vita related for me...

[quote name='Rodster']I ordered from Lockerz F1 2012 and Uncharted. I'll probably get HSG and Wipeout. Stay away from Ridge Racer. Word is the game comes with a few tracks and you have to buy the rest of the stuff as DLC.[/QUOTE]

Actually I heard that its true you only get 3 tracks (6 if you count reversed) and a few cars, but I also heard the DLC (3 more tracks and 5 more cars) will be free.

http://www.t3.com/news/ridge-racer-vita-dlc-to-land-as-in-box-add-on

Been on the fence about this bundle. It sounds like an awesome deal, but I'm thinking since I'll probably download games to save a few dollars I should just hold back and get the larger memory card. I won't be using 3G since I can tether my phones 3g/4g connection. =(

[quote name='elessar123']And Katamari only has like 13 stages... WTF?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I'v been a huge Katamari fan since the first game, but for only 13 stages, hardly any trophies, and what im hearing is basically a rehash of stages.

I think i might wait for a price drop or a used copy

[quote name='RockoMan']Been on the fence about this bundle. It sounds like an awesome deal, but I'm thinking since I'll probably download games to save a few dollars I should just hold back and get the larger memory card. I won't be using 3G since I can tether my phones 3g/4g connection. =([/QUOTE]

The downloadable game discounts aren't going to be huge. You can get better prices when the physical copies are on sale or from Lockerz.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Got this in my mailbox today. Picked it up for a friend who didn't think Lockerz was a reputable site. Pretty fast shipping for me since I live about an hour away from their NJ distribution center. Now I just have to wait for my Vita, Starter Kit Case, and Uncharted GA. If they ship everything on release day like they have been saying they do I should be playing just a couple of days after everyone else who picked theirs up in-store.

25i9qtt.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Does the order come with a tracking # when it ships?

I ordered the 32GB card from Lockerz today for $75. Awesome that they don't charge tax and have free shipping. I guess I'll be selling my 8GB card that comes from the 3G Launch Bundle.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Yes, I received a tracking # in the Shipment email.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear, I ordered my Vita from them for 240 with Uncharted and Dynasty Warriors next and screen protectors. order came to like 310 for everything...now I just need a nice case.

I'm fine with Katamari being short considering the price I got it for.
I know there's more stuff in game to unlock with the in game currency or something.

Good to see your Lockerz stuff come through.

[quote name='Paladinion']Good to hear, I ordered my Vita from them for 240 with Uncharted and Dynasty Warriors next and screen protectors. order came to like 310 for everything...now I just need a nice case.[/QUOTE]
Get the one mentioned in this thread, it the PDP Custom Crystal Clear case. I got it at Amazon.com for $19.99 :bouncy:

[quote name='Paladinion']U mean like this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Digital-PS-Vi...6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1328991531&sr=1-16[/QUOTE]
I don't click on anymore CAG links sorry, especially after the Lockerz referral bullshit the last few days. I'm on a protest mission not to unduly pad Cheapy's pockets by clicking on links. :booty:

From the description of the link yeah that's it. It's really cool. It's a thick looking case with some compartments for games and whatnot.

[quote name='Rodster']I don't click on anymore CAG links sorry, especially after the Lockerz referral bullshit the last few days. I'm on a protest mission not to unduly pad Cheapy's pockets by clicking on links. :booty:

From the description of the link yeah that's it. It's really cool. It's a thick looking case with some compartments for games and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

wow alot of people butthurt by that lockerz thing huh...... lol by looking at a link u can figure out if it is a referral or not....

[quote name='Rodster']I don't click on anymore CAG links sorry, especially after the Lockerz referral bullshit the last few days. I'm on a protest mission not to unduly pad Cheapy's pockets by clicking on links. :booty:

From the description of the link yeah that's it. It's really cool. It's a thick looking case with some compartments for games and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

I can understand where your coming from, does amazon have referral links?
Either way its a clear plastic case that goes on the Vita and it even has a little kickstand on the back.

81dXfZAGDKL._AA1500_.jpg

Woot my image link worked, learn something new everyday : D

[quote name='Paladinion']I can understand where your coming from, does amazon have referral links?
Either way its a clear plastic case that goes on the Vita and it even has a little kickstand on the back.

81dXfZAGDKL._AA1500_.jpg

Woot my image link worked, learn something new everyday : D[/QUOTE]
They all do. :)

Go to Amazon and type: PDP PS Vita Custom Crystal Clear Case in the search box.

Honestly, this lockerz crap is getting old. You've benefited many times from CAG I'm sure, gotten many great deals; if the site owner doesn't want those links here, he has every right to ban them. Stop whining and be grateful for the benefits you've already gotten from CAG.

As for the case, the link he provided is NOT the PDP crystal case, its just a clear plastic shell that goes around the Vita, there are many super cheap cellphone cases that work in the same way. The case you mentioned is here:

http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Custom..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1328992269&sr=1-1

PDP Crystal case, a big difference from the cheap plastic one he linked. But don't click the link if its going to contribute to CAG, God forbid! :roll:

[quote name='chimpmeister']Honestly, this lockerz crap is getting old. You've benefited many times from CAG I'm sure, gotten many great deals; if the site owner doesn't want those links here, he has every right to ban them. Stop whining and be grateful for the benefits you've already gotten from CAG.

As for the case, the link he provided is NOT the PDP crystal case, its just a clear plastic shell that goes around the Vita, there are many super cheap cellphone cases that work in the same way. The case you mentioned is here:

http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Custom..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1328992269&sr=1-1

PDP Crystal case, a big difference from the cheap plastic one he linked. But don't click the link if its going to contribute to CAG, God forbid! :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hmm I like that case, especially for 20 bucks. :bouncy:
Would be kind of a pain to lug that thing around tho :lol:

[quote name='chimpmeister']Honestly, this lockerz crap is getting old. You've benefited many times from CAG I'm sure, gotten many great deals; if the site owner doesn't want those links here, he has every right to ban them. Stop whining and be grateful for the benefits you've already gotten from CAG. [/QUOTE]
Yeah it's old cause it's bullshit. Lockerz is a legit site and all the posts and references were deleted cause Cheapy wasn't making any money from them but instead they used a bullshit referral excuse.

[quote name='Rodster']Yeah it's old cause it's bullshit. Lockerz is a legit site and all the posts and references were deleted cause Cheapy wasn't making any money from them but instead they used a bullshit referral excuse.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. I mean, if the reason is "CAG doesn't make any money on these links," then just say so. We get that this is a business and cheapy has every right to make money on the business he built. But don't hide behind some excuse. Reminds me of how Gamestop does things.

Well then why don't you stop using CAG if it offends you this much?

It's his site, and if you don't like it, there are plenty of other sites you can use. Either way, please stop crapping up threads by whining about it.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not sure why they are even whining anyway. Its not like they missed an epic deal or something.

Just kids whining for the sake of whining.[/QUOTE]

Some people DID miss out on some fantastic deals though. Because Lockerz is so censored here, most people probably didn't even know about the $20 prices for SSX and Twisted Metal last week.

It isn't whining for the sake of whining. People have the right to disagree with Cheapy just as much as he has a right to do what he pleases with the site. There are just members here that like to be able to get out some awesome/legit game prices to other members, and CAG is putting a stop to that sharing. Not cool IMO.

Anyways. In relation to the Vita, I now can't wait for Gravity Rush to be released. After watching the following video, I am completely sold on the game. (I love OB's videos...he is hilarious and somehow makes even the most uninteresting games fun to watch).:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX_vy4EEqgU&context=C3072487ADOEgsToPDskLeN9Sn_emFA5OWWTt5PX_h

[quote name='gaveuptomorrow']some people did miss out on some fantastic deals though. Because lockerz is so censored here, most people probably didn't even know about the $20 prices for ssx and twisted metal last week...[/quote]
$20 ssx?

I was going to hold off on the vita but this launch hype and tax return caused a losing battle for me, ah well, as the loser I get to play Vita.

I'm just keeping my original Wifi Vita preorder from Amazon and picked up a cradle, 16GB card and Ultimate Marvel vs. capcom 3 from Lockerz, saved $40.

Going to pick up Hot Shots golff from amazon for $30 and may pick up Katamari from Lockerz for $21. Will also pick up Escape Plan when it goes up on psn. Getting Disagaea and Gravity Daze next when they release. Never bothered with cases and screen protectors, as portable as my systems get is in my chair in front of my tv. I figured the cradle would be nice to sit in for charging or downloading.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']$20 ssx?[/QUOTE]

Twisted Metal, UFC 3, and SSX were listed on the site for $29.99 but if you had enough points you could knocked them all down to $20.99. The $29.99 price point was an error on their part but they said they will honor all orders. Everything sold out pretty quick though. I managed to get Uncharted GA for $27.99 and TM for $22.79.

Hey thanks for deleting my fucking post that didn't mention Lockerz at all which was in between 2 other posts that didn't get deleted.

Lockerz.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']I got the uncharted hard case from zavii[/QUOTE]

That case is awesome! Do you know if it's available from any US retailers?

bread's done
Back