Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ionotropic']Got lumines but no vita. This is torture.[/QUOTE]

psh dude I got Blazblue, Katamari, Hot Shots Golf, MJ the Experience, 32 gb memory card and the cradle with no Vita >

[quote name='admiralvic']psh dude I got Blazblue, Katamari, Hot Shots Golf, MJ the Experience, 32 gb memory card and the cradle with no Vita >

If anyone wants a case like the one that comes with the FEB bundle, Hori makes one very similar. I just got mine in from yesasia for $22 shipped.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/psv-hard-pouch-black-japan-version/1025618582-0-0-0-en/info.html

20120213_163956.jpg
20120213_164019.jpg

[quote name='admiralvic']Well every game has a point system similar to Xbox, but the trophies form the points. In other words the type of trophies don't equal enough to be platinum tiering.[/QUOTE]

Mmhm. Were there even any retail titles that only had One gold? I know I've seen a few with as low as two.

[quote name='Byakurai']Mmhm. Were there even any retail titles that only had One gold? I know I've seen a few with as low as two.[/QUOTE]

Prob. It's based off the total number of tasks you want as each trophy represents a percent of the points allotted. Thats why some games like Fat Princess have only Bronzes.

[quote name='Byakurai']Mmhm. Were there even any retail titles that only had One gold? I know I've seen a few with as low as two.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Lord of the Rings: War in the North only has one gold :cry:

My local Best Buy finally got some 32GB memory cards in. I got it for in-store pick up tomorrow.

It seems that only a small fraction of the BBs around here will have them in this week with the vast majority in transit for delivery the following week.

Interesting, I just got an email from Lockerz saying:

"Hey there!

This is an update regarding your game/ game accessory pre-order at Lockerz! Thanks for shopping with us! We are doing our best to get your order out as soon as possible. If you placed your order within four (4) days of the release date of your item, your order will ship out within 24 hours of the release (if not sooner!) If you placed your order within 4 days of the release, please allow an extra day or so for your order to be shipped out. As always, you will receive a tracking number after your item ships.

If you have further questions, please contact [email protected] and one of our MEG's will get back to you as soon as possible :)"

This email confuses me. Does this mean they are shipping these out shortly? I was thinking I might cancel my Lockerz order and just buy a FEB from Walmart tomorrow(If they sell them)

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Interesting, I just got an email from Lockerz saying:

"Hey there!

This is an update regarding your game/ game accessory pre-order at Lockerz! Thanks for shopping with us! We are doing our best to get your order out as soon as possible. If you placed your order within four (4) days of the release date of your item, your order will ship out within 24 hours of the release (if not sooner!) If you placed your order within 4 days of the release, please allow an extra day or so for your order to be shipped out. As always, you will receive a tracking number after your item ships.

If you have further questions, please contact [email protected] and one of our MEG's will get back to you as soon as possible :)"

This email confuses me. Does this mean they are shipping these out shortly? I was thinking I might cancel my Lockerz order and just buy a FEB from Walmart tomorrow(If they sell them)[/QUOTE]
As awesome as that would be, I doubt they could mess up a street date, like that.

Did you order games from them as well?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Interesting, I just got an email from Lockerz saying:

"Hey there!

This email confuses me. Does this mean they are shipping these out shortly? I was thinking I might cancel my Lockerz order and just buy a FEB from Walmart tomorrow(If they sell them)[/QUOTE]

I got the same email and I was confused by that as well. It should have read if you've placed your order prior to four days of the release date we'll ship out your item within 24 hours. If you've placed your order within 4 days of the release date please allow an extra day.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']As awesome as that would be, I doubt they could mess up a street date, like that.

Did you order games from them as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did, but there were in the same order. It might be worth it to note that I have not been charged yet.

They wouldn't send it out in different shipments for the same order would they? I was honestly thinking of canceling my order tomorrow if I managed to find a FEB at Wal-Mart because of my store credit there.

They did already start shipping accessories like the memory cards, etc to a few users I remember from the thread that was removed. I haven't gotten anything yet personally, but i know others were.

From that email it just looks like if they have the stock they'll ship it out early to arrive by the ship date if possible.

Ok, I've looked at so many places, but I still can't tell. I'm probably just dumb.

The sleeve thing that comes in the $39.99 starter kit, isn't the same as the $24.99 kit, right? Two different pouches? I wan't the one from the $39.99 kit, but don't really need anything else from that pack.

Anyone know of a good sleeve/pouch thing like the one in the $39.99 starter kit? Hopefully one on Amazon if possible. Also, anything over $20, I'll just go with the starter kit and sell the stuff I don't have any use for.

Help me!

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Yes I did, but there were in the same order. It might be worth it to note that I have not been charged yet.

They wouldn't send it out in different shipments for the same order would they? I was honestly thinking of canceling my order tomorrow if I managed to find a FEB at Wal-Mart tomorrow because of my store credit there.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do ship out individual items in the same order depending on their release date. So its most likely they are referring to the games you ordered and not the Vita shipping in 24 hours.

[quote name='Rodster']I got the same email and I was confused by that as well. It should have read if you've placed your order prior to four days of the release date we'll ship out your item within 24 hours. If you've placed your order within 4 days of the release date please allow an extra day.[/QUOTE]

I got the same email. I ordered Resident Evil 3DS from them, a 32GB Vita card, the Vita carry case, and Uncharted Vita. My 32GB Vita card shipped out within 48 hours, but Resident Evil, case and Uncharted haven't, and they were all ordered just under a week ago.

Not sure what the email is referring to, but they should have shipped my Resident Evil by now, you'd think. They're probably just backlogged with shipping...

I sent them an email about revelations not being shipped and this is what I got
In regards to your Resident Evil Revelations order, we are doing our best to fulfill your order as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the manufacturer encountered a misprint in the packaging of the game and is working to correct the problem before allowing the game to be shipped. Please see this press article on the issue:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/03/resident-evil-revelaitons-misprint-makes-it-to-retail/
We will update you as soon as we have more information and before your order ships out! Thanks for your patience.

Hm... Is Walmart even meant to be getting the FEB in store? I called both my in the morning today and was told they will be putting it out for sale tonight at midnight. I called them both again about a half hour ago and was told the same thing. One of them even saying they checked in the back. I've been looking online and can't seem to find anywhere to confirm it.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']I sent them an email about revelations not being shipped and this is what I got
In regards to your Resident Evil Revelations order, we are doing our best to fulfill your order as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the manufacturer encountered a misprint in the packaging of the game and is working to correct the problem before allowing the game to be shipped. Please see this press article on the issue:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/03/resident-evil-revelaitons-misprint-makes-it-to-retail/
We will update you as soon as we have more information and before your order ships out! Thanks for your patience.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the spine of the game case was misprinted. I haven't heard about the error preventing sales though. Capcom said that they would just replace the art if you called- they weren't going to do a recall. Kind of odd...

I got that email too, but I'm confused got another email after asking to cancel my Twisted Metal saying there was a Paypal problem, but I look and see I was charged, then in the email it says I should recieve my funds back in 2 0r 3 days. WTF? how do they charge me when it did not ship, and claim a paypal problem yet still can charge me ? Total backasswards site. Worried about my GA and mem card now...

[quote name='tightclaws']I got that email too, but I'm confused got another email after asking to cancel my Twisted Metal saying there was a Paypal problem, but I look and see I was charged, then in the email it says I should recieve my funds back in 2 0r 3 days. WTF? how do they charge me when it did not ship, and claim a paypal problem yet still can charge me ? Total backasswards site. Worried about my GA and mem card now...[/QUOTE]

It's a pending charge. You'll be fine.

[quote name='tightclaws']I got that email too, but I'm confused got another email after asking to cancel my Twisted Metal saying there was a Paypal problem, but I look and see I was charged, then in the email it says I should recieve my funds back in 2 0r 3 days. WTF? how do they charge me when it did not ship, and claim a paypal problem yet still can charge me ? Total backasswards site. Worried about my GA and mem card now...[/QUOTE]

It probably was just an authorization charge. Something most sites do. Not sure what happened with your TM order but mine hasn't been canceled and it still says pending in my paypal transaction history.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']It's a pending charge. You'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

Yea, when its says completed in status column that's when the charge went through.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Ok, I've looked at so many places, but I still can't tell. I'm probably just dumb.

The sleeve thing that comes in the $39.99 starter kit, isn't the same as the $24.99 kit, right? Two different pouches? I wan't the one from the $39.99 kit, but don't really need anything else from that pack.

Anyone know of a good sleeve/pouch thing like the one in the $39.99 starter kit? Hopefully one on Amazon if possible. Also, anything over $20, I'll just go with the starter kit and sell the stuff I don't have any use for.

Help me![/QUOTE]
The $25 starter kit is 3rd party, not Sony. So the sleeve is different.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']It probably was just an authorization charge. Something most sites do. Not sure what happened with your TM order but mine hasn't been canceled and it still says pending in my paypal transaction history.

Yea, when its says completed in status column that's when the charge went through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah after reading some of the reviews I decided to cancel, the guy at you know where said it was no problem because it never went through because of a paypal problem which never explained but whatever. I just want to get my Vita stuff. Twisted metal looks like a disappointment from what I have read so far. I will get it for cheap eventually unless the guy screwed up and it ships anyway, which is possible.

[quote name='tightclaws']Yeah after reading some of the reviews I decided to cancel, the guy at you know where said it was no problem because it never went through because of a paypal problem which never explained but whatever. I just want to get my Vita stuff. Twisted metal looks like a disappointment from what I have read so far. I will get it for cheap eventually unless the guy screwed up and it ships anyway, which is possible.[/QUOTE]

Well I got TM for $20 from them so im going to take a chance on it lol

[quote name='tightclaws']Yeah after reading some of the reviews I decided to cancel, the guy at you know where said it was no problem because it never went through because of a paypal problem which never explained but whatever. I just want to get my Vita stuff. Twisted metal looks like a disappointment from what I have read so far. I will get it for cheap eventually unless the guy screwed up and it ships anyway, which is possible.[/QUOTE]

I'm not cancelling a $240 bundle. In fact the day it shows up i'll start a thread saying they're legit and not a referral site. That's worth a lifetime ban. :lol:

[quote name='captaintek3304']I didn't get an email from the place we do not speak of. But I didn't order until Saturday. When did you guys order?[/QUOTE]

If you just ordered a Vita by itself i don't think you will receive one yet since it's coming out next week. I think these are just going out to people who ordered games and accessories releasing tomorrow.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']If you just ordered a Vita by itself i don't think you will receive one yet since it's coming out next week. I think these are just going out to people who ordered games and accessories releasing tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, makes sense then. Thanks!

[quote name='Rodster']I'm not cancelling a $240 bundle. In fact the day it shows up i'll start a thread saying they're legit and not a referral site. That's worth a lifetime ban. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Start a thread in the Bragging section and PM me, I'll post several pics of my PS Vita along with you. Got my accessories at the discounted price, I'm not worried about the Vita. Haven't heard anything at all against their actual store section.

[quote name='blurrz']B2G1F on all Vita games at Target starting 2/19-2/25: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=193631 (bottom of first picture)[/QUOTE]

I want to get games digitally, but I know that Sony is too stubborn and out of touch to run deals like this on the PSN store. Sweet find, by the way. I am planning on getting Modnation and Marvel vs Capcom anyways, so with this I would basically get another game free. Damn, it's coming down to cheapness vs convenience. I'm so torn...

I'm also gonna stake that "you know where" works out perfectly fine. The only real issue is that its gonna take an extra day or 2 to arrive. Still I'm saving almost 90$ so it seems worth it.

[quote name='HELLRAZR_28']I want to get games digitally, but I know that Sony is too stubborn and out of touch to run deals like this on the PSN store. Sweet find, by the way. I am planning on getting Modnation and Marvel vs Capcom anyways, so with this I would basically get another game free. Damn, it's coming down to cheapness vs convenience. I'm so torn...[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that. Was going to go digital too, but I'm not sure with all these deals on physical games. If the discount on digital copies was $10 rather than 10%, then I'd just go digital- I doubt Sony would do that though... But then again, I'd have most of my games with me on just one card so... Yeah, idk. I want the Vita so bad, but I'm so unsure of the whole thing. Physical or digital, 3G or wifi, etc. Too many choices.

[quote name='Tygamr']I'm with you on that. Was going to go digital too, but I'm not sure with all these deals on physical games. If the discount on digital copies was $10 rather than 10%, then I'd just go digital- I doubt Sony would do that though... But then again, I'd have most of my games with me on just one card so... Yeah, idk. I want the Vita so bad, but I'm so unsure of the whole thing. Physical or digital, 3G or wifi, etc. Too many choices.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm still on the fence about 3G or Wifi....

The 3G bundle seems like a good deal, but I really don't want to give AT&T any of my personal information in order to get Super Stardust Delta.

[quote name='Tygamr']I'm with you on that. Was going to go digital too, but I'm not sure with all these deals on physical games. If the discount on digital copies was $10 rather than 10%, then I'd just go digital- I doubt Sony would do that though... But then again, I'd have most of my games with me on just one card so... Yeah, idk. I want the Vita so bad, but I'm so unsure of the whole thing. Physical or digital, 3G or wifi, etc. Too many choices.[/QUOTE]

Well the physical cards are pretty small. I've always prefer physical. Usually cheaper and I can resell/lend. Personally, I can't see myself going back and forth between games too often so having all my games on one card doesn't phase me.

It's hard for Sony to go lower since it will start cutting sales from retailers which they won't like. If it's $10 cheaper than MSRP, then retailers might be force to do something like $15 which may not earn them much or if anything at all.

Hey guys, for those of you that don't know, Michael Jackson: The Experience for the Vita is currently free. It's listed as the demo, but it is indeed the full game. Those without the Vita can currently download it to your PS3 and transfer it later.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Hey guys, for those of you that don't know, Michael Jackson: The Experience for the Vita is currently free. It's listed as the demo, but it is indeed the full game. Those without the Vita can currently download it to your PS3 and transfer it later.[/QUOTE]
My girlfriend and I were just watching videos of this contemplating buying this, if this works out sir you get a big virtual high five from us. Thanks for the post.
Is this the only one you have found to be free right now?

God damn you, Capcom. Digital UMvC3 for 39.99? Seriously? I thought the discounted digital prices applied to all Vita games, not just first party titles. Capcom is the most greedy fucking company in gaming today. At least Ubisoft had the decency to offer the 10% off as well. I was going to buy UMvC3 tonight along with Stardust, and now I can't buy it out of principle. No, now I have to wait and get a physical copy at Target's B2G1 sale. Then after I'm tired of it I'm going to sell it, just to spite them (I normally keep 95% of my games).

So much for going digital.

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']My girlfriend and I were just watching videos of this contemplating buying this, if this works out sir you get a big virtual high five from us. Thanks for the post.
Is this the only one you have found to be free right now?[/QUOTE]

It is the only free game. Lumines is a demo but you can earn trophies

Vita just launched where I live for the people who got the FEB...these next 7 days are going to be the longest of my life...think ill head to bed now so it goes by faster.

[quote name='62t']It is the only free game. Lumines is a demo but you can earn trophies[/QUOTE]

What about Asphalt: Injection, Rayman: Origins, and Dungeon Hunter Alliance?

Thanks for the heads up, by the way.

bread's done
Back