Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']I just picked up my Wifi only preorder at GameStop, and they mistakenly gave me this bundle at the Wifi price! I got super lucky![/QUOTE]

Well thats awesome dude. Finally a CAG made GS bend over instead of GS bending over a CAG!

[quote name='dubleo']If you reordered the Launch bundle you would have found out that they would give you for a code for it. You would then use the code and order it on Amazon.com for free.

I'm not sure if it applies to orders before the promotion started though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's kind of annoying because I assumed that they'd throw it in the box. I guess I'll buy one then.

--Rick

For those of you that have the Vita already,

How are those sticks? COD has been announced for the Vita, to launch in the Fall, how good would those sticks work for something fast paced like that?

[quote name='ral1121']For those of you that have the Vita already,

How are those sticks? COD has been announced for the Vita, to launch in the Fall, how good would those sticks work for something fast paced like that?[/QUOTE]
Perfectly fine. It's pretty good.

[quote name='Paladinion']Got my shipping update from "The site must not be names"
Vita is to be here on the 24th shipped USPS
Launch bundle, not bad for 240.[/QUOTE]

Mine too. Not sure when it is due here. But i hope it is the 24th since i am off work that day. Hopefully Priority First Class can get from NJ to FL in 2 days. :hot:

[quote name='jr8rulz']Any suggestions for a good case?[/QUOTE]
Lots of suggestions in the "vita case" thread in the vita sub forum.

Got mine from "The site which must not be named" this morning.
This thing feels amazing, no doubt alot of work went into this. Screen and
graphics really stand out. Im been playing Dynasty Warriors Next non stop
and having a ton of fun. Got more Games on the way.

[quote name='ral1121']For those of you that have the Vita already,

How are those sticks? COD has been announced for the Vita, to launch in the Fall, how good would those sticks work for something fast paced like that?[/QUOTE]

Played the Unit 13 demo, sticks were great with LB and RB sights and fire, a lot of fun, might be a must buy.

[quote name='Paladinion']Got mine from "The site which must not be named" this morning.
This thing feels amazing, no doubt alot of work went into this. Screen and
graphics really stand out. Im been playing Dynasty Warriors Next non stop
and having a ton of fun. Got more Games on the way.[/QUOTE]

Lockerz? What's wrong with that site that it can't be named? I got mine today(Friday) too. $252 sure beats this deal.

Fifa Soccer is great! Love having Fifa everywhere I go.

The Hori Face cover is also an awesome buy. Puts a hardshell all around your PSP with all ports, etc. open. Face cover opens easily and can be used as a stand for watching movies, etc. Good stuff!!!

[quote name='wurms']Fifa Soccer is great! Love having Fifa everywhere I go.

The Hori Face cover is also an awesome buy. Puts a hardshell all around your PSP with all ports, etc. open. Face cover opens easily and can be used as a stand for watching movies, etc. Good stuff!!![/QUOTE]

Maybe i'm missing something but looking at the pics on Amazon, it seems like the L & R buttons are exposed.

So apparently the screen protector code doesnt account for shipping and for me even standard shipping comes out to 4.98. I'm not a happy camper.

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']I just picked up my Wifi only preorder at GameStop, and they mistakenly gave me this bundle at the Wifi price! I got super lucky![/QUOTE]

you mean they scanned the the bundle in the computer and it rang up the wifi price? that's odd for sure...:roll:

[quote name='gokou36']Maybe i'm missing something but looking at the pics on Amazon, it seems like the L & R buttons are exposed.[/QUOTE]

They have to be exposed, so you can use the system with the face cover installed (but hinged up). The face cover is meant to stay on the system even while you are using it.

damn I'm getting so tempted to buy the Vita, almost bought it today while at Sears but managed to control myself. Might be getting it today as someone on Craigslist has a brand new sealed Wi-fi model for $180. Stolen? Most likely but for that price I really don't care as long as I get to open it and make sure its legit (Don't want to get home to find out I purchased a $180 paper weight)

I initially thought the 8 gb was an extra free mem card not an updgrade. Still love the vita though. Should have said free 4 additional gigs. LOL

[quote name='gamerguy73']How do you delete games/apps from the memory card on the vita? I only have 4 GB card so.....[/QUOTE]

Same way you delete apps off an iPhone

[quote name='gamerguy73']How do you delete games/apps from the memory card on the vita? I only have 4 GB card so.....[/QUOTE]

Touch an icon and hold. An ellipsis should show up on the top right of the icon, click that. Choose delete.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Vitas aren't iDevices.[/QUOTE]

He didn't say they were. The way you delete apps is nearly identical to how you delete apps off an iOS device.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']damn I'm getting so tempted to buy the Vita, almost bought it today while at Sears but managed to control myself. Might be getting it today as someone on Craigslist has a brand new sealed Wi-fi model for $180. Stolen? Most likely but for that price I really don't care as long as I get to open it and make sure its legit (Don't want to get home to find out I purchased a $180 paper weight)[/QUOTE]

That's pretty lame that you don't care if it is stolen. Did your parents raise you with no morals? How is it "legit" if it could be stolen?

Hopefully you get ripped off and learn a lesson, but if you have this attitude now I doubt you'll ever change. Sad.

[quote name='chimpmeister']That's pretty lame that you don't care if it is stolen. Did your parents raise you with no morals? How is it "legit" if it could be stolen?

Hopefully you get ripped off and learn a lesson, but if you have this attitude now I doubt you'll ever change. Sad.[/QUOTE]

dammit, I agree with Chimpmeister.

The 8GB card with the 3G model is a packed in deal, so it is until supplies run out.
Amazon still has this available, which they call the 3G launch bundle.

However, the free 4GB deal with the Wifi model appears to be over on amazon. But Target is still doing that deal in store this week.

Returning my 3g Vita tomorrow morn due to a dead pixel in the middle of the damn OLED screen -__- smh just my luck!!

i-nxNDPRF-X2.jpg

[quote name='djricekcn']Vita games are expensive on Amazon right now..what happened.[/QUOTE]I see MSRP from Amazon. Are you referring to third party prices?

[quote name='robodaddyo']I see MSRP from Amazon. Are you referring to third party prices?[/QUOTE]

When I saw earlier, Vita games were 41.00 ~ 49.99 for like more than half of the games. hot shots gold was like 48.99

[quote name='djricekcn']When I saw earlier, Vita games were 41.00 ~ 49.99 for like more than half of the games. hot shots gold was like 48.99[/QUOTE]

some games sold out due to the buy 2 get 1 free

[quote name='djricekcn']When I saw earlier, Vita games were 41.00 ~ 49.99 for like more than half of the games. hot shots gold was like 48.99[/QUOTE]

People like you and me are selling games at those prices not Amazon.com directly.

[quote name='djricekcn']When I saw earlier, Vita games were 41.00 ~ 49.99 for like more than half of the games. hot shots gold was like 48.99[/QUOTE]So, then you are referring to third party dealers. :roll:

bread's done
Back