PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle $299.99 at Best Buy

tumblr_lrkvmc04A21qzl875.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks this is an error on BB'S part and the $299.99 model is suppose to be the PS Vita 3g/wifi launch bundle with the 8gb memory card? Or am i missing something?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Am i the only one who thinks this is an error on BB'S part and the $299.99 model is suppose to be the PS Vita 3g/wifi launch bundle with the 8gb memory card? Or am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

Ur not alone. Most likely it is BB error. Otherwise, I would preorder since the included game Little Deviants is a game I want, and at $299 would be a buy for that bundle.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Am i the only one who thinks this is an error on BB'S part and the $299.99 model is suppose to be the PS Vita 3g/wifi launch bundle with the 8gb memory card? Or am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

it could be? guess we'll have to wait and see.

[quote name='nightmare452']Ur not alone. Most likely it is BB error. Otherwise, I would preorder since the included game Little Deviants is a game I want, and at $299 would be a buy for that bundle.[/QUOTE]

I placed an order for instore pickup, paid for the whole thing using GC's. Worse comes to worse they'll just cancel it.

I can just see it now, I buy this bundle...show up on 2/15 and they tell me that they made a mistake and spend 30 mins trying to figure it out. Not worth my time.

This does seem like a mix up of SKUs on Best Buy's site, although ironically the normal $299 3G bundle still includes a bigger memory card than this one (although this includes Little Deviants and a case instead). Probably the best deal for the price overall, Little Deviants is supposed to be a full priced game otherwise, right?

[quote name='62t']the description said it comes with a 4gb memory card and Little Deviants, so they should honor it[/QUOTE]

Why should they honor it? You're likely just going to end up with the launch bundle, and have to return it/send it back.

If I'm reading this right, it's $50 more to get the system a week prior to launch?? If so, interesting play Sony.

I'll wait and see how this pans out. If BB keeps the posting up, I'll submit a PM on it. Doubt it'll work as the SKU's are different though.

the 299.99 sounds about right now, since Sony added an 8 gig stick, 250MB of free 3G and a free PSN game to the 3g version on release day.

the 299.99 a week early version had the 4 gig, little deviants, 250MB of free 3G and a free psn game so sony figures early adoptors would get pissed, which they are lol.

I had no idea what was going on with this from the posts here, so I went ahead and looked up the item on bestbuy's website and realized in a second this had to be an error. lol Good luck to anyone looking to have them honor it.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Managed to get a Best Buy phone rep to price adjust my existing preorder from $349.99 to $299.99. Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]
You win.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Managed to get a Best Buy phone rep to price adjust my existing preorder from $349.99 to $299.99. Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

Damn you lucky

bread's done
Back