Playstation Vita: Looking to put my first paycheck towards it

hk1200

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm getting paid tomorrow and I've decided I want a Playstation Vita. I'm a gadget nerd and I wanna blow a paycheck on something big so that all future paychecks can go to paying off loans and what not without thought of "well I never treat myself..."

So I'm wondering, where's the best deal for a Vita?

What I intend on buying:

Playstation Vita (WIFI no 3G)
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

So are there any good bundle deals out there? Maybe with memory and what not? Also I was told by a friend there's a bundle where you can get a Vita with a free game and a free PSN game or something? Anyone know anything about that? Basically I have no idea on anything Vita related other than I want one. Help me out!?

If the 3g bundles are still out there (which they probably are) you get an 8gb card with it. Also it was if you pay for a month of 3g you get a free month and Superstardust for free, but I'm not sure if that's still going or not. That's probably what your friend was talking about.

I went for the 3g bundle personally. Rather have it and not use it then want it later. Worth it to me, especially since it came with that memory card.

There may still be some 3G version of the Vita left that offer a free PSN game download and it may come with a 8gb memory card. But to get the free PSN game you'll have to activate the 3G with AT&T. If you're always on the move, it'll be a good deal for you.

As far as bundle goes, that's really the only one. I could be wrong.

[quote name='Hinoshiko']There may still be some 3G version of the Vita left that offer a free PSN game download and it may come with a 8gb memory card. But to get the free PSN game you'll have to activate the 3G with AT&T. If you're always on the move, it'll be a good deal for you.

As far as bundle goes, that's really the only one. I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

You are correct man. That's the only bundle that's out right now. It's safe to say that Sony will most likely put out a holiday bundle to drive sales. Again, just my two cents.

bread's done
Back