Playstation Vita Taco Bell Giveaway - Starts January 26th

Is there actually supposed to be a shipment on the 11th?

I won on Feb 1st and still no Vita. I've gotten responses from Ventura people and my win is theoretically in the clear, but damn, this is taking frigging forever. That whole "get the Vita before it's out!" thing didn't work out too hot :lol:

[quote name='Gambit61']^Same here lol. I received an email on the 6th and then on the 7th saying I won but I haven't received any word back from them after sending my shipping info. I'm hoping we made it in time for the March 11th shipments.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you to get your first e-mail from them?

[quote name='PieterMc']How long did it take you to get your first e-mail from them?[/QUOTE]

Two days. Won (via text message) on the 1st. On the 3rd I got an email asking for my name/address and game choice. On the 8th I got an email about the LBP / Hot Shots situation. And then many, many weeks of waiting :lol:

LOL, I've seen you in the GAF topic. On 3/5 I won in the Dojo game but I got some weird "No internet connection" and "Invalid Date of Birth" errors when I tried submitting my information. Then on the 6th I got an email saying I won. Then again on the 8th I got another email saying I won. I responded to both of them with my info but haven't gotten anything back yet.
As for the shipping dates, I read that they're sending out the Vitas in batches. I think the first was 2/8, and the next two are on 3/11 and 4/2. I just hope we're in the clear, and get the Vitas in the next week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gerryatrics']I received an AMOE code that was already used today. Not a fan of this promotion...

I voted for you bob101, good luck.[/QUOTE]

I really don't care for this promotion also. Two of the last three days they sent me a used AMOE code. :cry: I think they have something against me.

[quote name='bob101']Thanks every vote helps. Im falling behind I have no idea how they are getting so many votes[/QUOTE]

I voted for you bob101 but somehow the others got a bigger lead since the other day including this one that magically appeared in 4th place since yesterday.

[quote name='slowdive21']Got my first used amoe code today. Yeah! Shitty contest.

Who can I email to complain?[/QUOTE]

I think it's [email protected], but I have never actually received a reply from them

So... Way back at the beginning of week two I submitted an entry for the boasting challenge. I submitted it just a few minutes after midnight on Sunday (the start of a new week per the contest). It wasn't until this past Saturday that they had the nerve to send me an email telling me my entry was rejected. It doesn't help that they didn't say why, just that I should see official rules for details. It also doesn't help my entry was basically a carbon copy of a few of the other entries that actually got a lot of votes.

Still no confirmation email for me. Should I be concerned yet?

*EDIT*

Finally got my e-mail today requesting my shipping information!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got shocked with this email, after only playing one code when the contest first started... seems legit too:

Congratulations! You’ve been identified as a potential winner in the Unlock the Box Second Chance Drawing Sweepstakes (sponsored by Taco Bell).
Your PlayStation® Vita Prize Pack includes:
· PlayStation®Vita 3G/WiFi system
Little Deviants™ game card
4GB PlayStation®Vita memory card
PLUS, your choice of:
LittleBigPlanet™, ModNation™ Racers: Roadtrip, or MLB® 12 The Show™
Please reply to this e-mail within THREE (3) days of this e-mail notification with the following:
· Complete name

· Complete address (NO P.O. Boxes)

· Phone number (for shipping purposes.)

· Your choice of ONE (1) of the games mentioned above.

If we don’t hear back from you within THREE (3) DAYS from this date, you may forfeit your rights to the prize which will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing. And, don’t forget to let us know your game choice, or we’ll choose a game for you!
Please expect your prize within 4-7 weeks from the date of your response to this e-mail.
On behalf of the Sponsor, Taco Bell Corp., we would like to thank you for your participation in this game and wish you continued good fortune!
Sincerely,
Ventura Associates International LLC

Limit: One (1) Prize per person from all games combined so if you have sent in more than one claim, you will not receive more than one prize.
©2012 SCEE/Little Deviants™ SCEA. Developed by Bigbig Studios. ©2012 SCEA. ModNation™ SCEA. ©2012 SCEE. LittleBigPlanet™ SCEE. Major League Baseball and Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., and MLB Advanced Media, L.P., as applicable. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. © MLBPA-Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. “PlayStation”, and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and the “PSVITA” logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ©2012 TACO BELL CORP.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']I got that same e-mail today. I sent my information but I'm kinda worried that it isn't real.[/QUOTE]

I at least verified the domain on the email was the same the contest providers used

[quote name='FadeToOne']I at least verified the domain on the email was the same the contest providers used[/QUOTE]

Yea I did that also. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I got that Vanessa Gross person to confirm receipt of my reply, so it looks like it's legit. That's pretty cool.

I just got one of these emails today, seems legit so I gave them my info--- although what does "potential winner" mean?

Your win is subject to verification. It's also a nice way of saying "You're a winner unless we're not able to give you free stuff for some reason."

[quote name='kdmunn']UPS just dropped off my brand new Vita! You guys should be getting one too![/QUOTE]

awesome, thanks for the heads up

[quote name='kdmunn']UPS just dropped off my brand new Vita! You guys should be getting one too![/QUOTE]

did you win that during the first drawing or the Unlock the Box Second Chance Drawing Sweepstakes? because i also received and email.

[quote name='kdmunn']I got the email saying I was a potential winner of the second chance drawing.[/QUOTE]
how long did it take for you to get it because i chose LBP and it hasn't released yet

[quote name='jondier']how long did it take for you to get it because i chose LBP and it hasn't released yet[/QUOTE]

They send those people Hot Shots Golf. Then when Little Big Planet comes out they'll send you that

[quote name='atomicmouse']They send those people Hot Shots Golf. Then when Little Big Planet comes out they'll send you that[/QUOTE]

oh okay! i wasnt sure if it was legit because it was the only game not out yet. well hopefully i get it! :D

[quote name='kdmunn']I took 2 weeks after I got the email to get the package.[/QUOTE]

sweet! i hope i get it around that time frame.

Yep, got my Vita on Friday. Scored the Hot Shots Golf with LBP to ship later... I'm surprised they still let me pull that off considering it's more well known that LBP isn't available yet.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Yep, got my Vita on Friday. Scored the Hot Shots Golf with LBP to ship later... I'm surprised they still let me pull that off considering it's more well known that LBP isn't available yet.[/QUOTE]

so they're giving you both games? sweet! i chose LBP as well so i hope i get either game. :bouncy:

I am out of town, but they also tried to deliver mine last weak. I am pleasantly surprised this turned out to be legit, when I first got the email I thought it was a fishing scam. Of course I already have a vita though.

Bringing this thread back from the dead to see if anyone has received LittleBigPlanet Vita from this yet (or further news on it).

[quote name='PieterMc']Anybody got their LBP yet? I've tried emailing them but had no response.[/QUOTE]

no not yet. :/ what is their email?

Mine just showed up. I got an odd message from Fedex yesterday on my home voice mail (I don't even think I gave them that number) telling me to expect to sign for a package, and that's what it was.

Just verified, I definitely gave them my cell phone number, so Fedex must have some system that stores my home phone with my address. Interesting.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Mine just showed up. I got an odd message from Fedex yesterday on my home voice mail (I don't even think I gave them that number) telling me to expect to sign for a package, and that's what it was.

Just verified, I definitely gave them my cell phone number, so Fedex must have some system that stores my home phone with my address. Interesting.[/QUOTE]

sweet! now just to wait and hopefully they didnt forget about me lol

bread's done
Back