Playstation Vita Wi-Fi Batman Bundle For $225 At Target $213 w/REDcard

Oboogie188

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere else. Just saw this at my local target. PS Vita Wifi + Batman Bundle for $225. If you have a REDcard it comes out to $213.75. I can post a pic if someone explains how to.

[quote name='litepink']I mentioned it in this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336234

A pic won't be neccesary, as it has been this price in-store for several weeks. Thanks for posting though, some people may have missed this price when the $199.99 deal went dead online. :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry I forgot about that thread, I thought it was dead... I didn't see it on the sunday ads thread so I figured it wasn't posted. Definitely not as good as the $199 deal but close enough I guess. Thanks

[quote name='Oboogie188']Sorry I forgot about that thread, I thought it was dead... I didn't see it on the sunday ads thread so I figured it wasn't posted. Definitely not as good as the $199 deal but close enough I guess. Thanks[/QUOTE]most will probably wait till the price drop near E3 & get the best deal once it drops. $200 seams about right to go along with a game or two.

I'm waiting for the best deal or bundle before the release of Killzone:Mercenary. But it's kinda discouraging seeing so little stock of Vita games at my local stores. And then it's like if sony keeps their handheld hardware trend, there should be an new version of a vita next year.

bread's done
Back