Playstation3 UK's new bargains = NA to follow suit soon? Uncharted2/Ratchet:Crack etc

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
So the UK's PS3 Platinum line of cheapass games (their equivalent of our Greatest Hits) has [highlight]Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time[/highlight] and Dirt 2 up for preorder (release 11/06, ie in 7 days).

The price is 15 GBP which equals to about 23 CND bucks according to xe.com and their shipping is about a quid or two, so it's pretty decent. Places that has these for preorder and will ship internationally are http://www.thehut.com and http://www.sendit.com.

Also some games of note is Bayonetta PS3 for 15quid (only mentioning PS3 version due to region-freeness) and Lost Planet 2 PS3 (18quid) but LP2 only on thehut.com since it's on sale.

These aren't bad considering they're all still full price on Amazon.ca and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Europe got Uncharted 1 as a Platinum Hits a long time before it became Greatest Hits in North America. I would expect the wait for us here to be quite a few more months if Sony takes its time again. Unless they announce one of their "Highest Rated PS3 Titles" is going Greatest Hits during their E3 Press Conference.

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time has been going on sale a lot so I can see that going GH soon. Good news either way though to see more titles becoming GH. Now if only Nintendo would make their Players Choice come back already.

[quote name='quakeman101']quid = british pound
a.k.a. british money[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. I was always expecting someone to actually say "pound" rather than "quid" and hence my confusion.

Today in Best Buy I was refused a price match on a 250 GB PS3 bundle. I asked why and the employee said all their 250 GB models in stock were bundled with Uncharted 2, which they were instructed not to sell until June 11th.

So, this is very likely legit.

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Ok, thanks. I was always expecting someone to actually say "pound" rather than "quid" and hence my confusion.[/QUOTE]

i think it's like 'buck', which i dont really like over 'dollar' (same for 'quid' over 'pound')

bread's done
Back