playxbla pic of the day win questions

jasonthezombie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
hey guys, I went on playxbla pic of the day winners for 11/7 and saw I won. I have not gotton an email or anything. does anyone know how long it takes to get the email? What do they give?(hopefully minecraft I want that sooo bad)Thanks

[quote name='jasonthezombie']hey guys, I went on playxbla pic of the day winners for 11/7 and saw I won. I have not gotton an email or anything. does anyone know how long it takes to get the email? What do they give?(hopefully minecraft I want that sooo bad)Thanks[/QUOTE]

You have to contact them and let them know what game you want. I think the email is listed on the page.

ok i posted in there forum, sent a email to them even asked on twitter and I've received no response. Any idea's? Any past winners of the pic of the day or weekend challenge?

ok they got back to me promptly this mourning. I guess they don't email on the weekends. Yes you do get to choose for the pic of the day. I told them how much I wanted minecraft and they sent me a code for it. Thanks mitch for showing me you have to email them, can't beleave I missed that.

bread's done
Back