pleasant hill tru wii chucks & classic controls

akuma001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
had about 2 pegs of nunchucks and more than 15 classic controllers. no wii motes though. :(

the target across the way said wii controllers will be in stock on sunday at all targets because it is in this coming sunday's ad.

hope the info can help some fellow cag's in the area.

FYI almost all (if not all) TRU's in the Bay Area were mis-shipped their Wiimotes.

I work at a TRU in San Rafael, and I checked up on every store in our region's numbers and none of them added up.

What had happened was Nintendo sent us all of our nunchuks in Wiimote boxes. So when we scanned them for confirmation of delivery at the store, we were scanning in X Wiimotes, when in reality, we had that many nunchuks.

Our store was fast to pick up on this on day 1 (launch), but I have noticed that all the other stores in our region still have not picked up on this and adjusted their Wiimote stock down to zero.

Until that is done, Nintendo may or may not send those TRU's in the Bay Area, more controllers. (since their inventory is still showing 34+ when they actually have 0 in stock)

Good to see the Classic Controllers in stock at another TRU. We sold through 3 boxes in the first 20 minutes we were open on launch.

bread's done
Back