Please Close Thread

[quote name='Scarface7']Let me know how it is before I open my copy. ;)[/quote]
^^ I would definitely let you know if I manage to play it! - don't really have much time this semester (here's to hoping to do a MASSIVE catch up on summer - but then again I'm volunteering at the hospital......:roll:)

I say keep it though, if you manage to get this for $15!!!

[quote name='refusedchaos']awesome bro! great game indeed:D[/quote]

Hmm, maybe you'd like to give us (me & Scarface) thoughts on the game!
BTW, I replied to you!

Sorry everyone for not replying as quickly - some reason, cag is loading really badly at school... :(

I'll try to reply to all by tomorrow! BUMP.

[quote name='Scarface7']Did you want something off my TL? Can't remember...

Also, the Zelda WW copy you want has to be original release?[/quote]

Well I wanted Gladiator - but that's already gone :(

Hmm Don't really see anything else I want - if you have more LMK :) - mainly looking for anime movies or movies by Akira Kurosowa, John Woo, & Q. Tarentino...

As for Zelda WW, yea I would like the orig. release :).

[quote name='guynextshore']Well I wanted Gladiator - but that's already gone :(

Hmm Don't really see anything else I want - if you have more LMK :) - mainly looking for anime movies or movies by Akira Kurosowa, John Woo, & Q. Tarentino...

As for Zelda WW, yea I would like the orig. release :).[/quote]
Pretty sure Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are on my list...

So a sealed copy of Zelda WW (PC) wouldn't interest you?

[quote name='Scarface7']Pretty sure Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are on my list...

So a sealed copy of Zelda WW (PC) wouldn't interest you?[/quote]
Yes I saw those already ;),
Don't want to sound insatiable or disrespectful - but do you have more? :).

As for Zelda, well I'd like to get it non pc... but would be willing to work something out. Did you see anything to trade?

BUMP!
Relieved that applications are done & physics test went well :)!
Chem....eh.

Home again!
Will try to reply to everyone!

Hmm anyone that has a Zelda WW or CE for trade??!

Edited the list a bit - maybe time for a new thread....

[quote name='guynextshore']Yes I saw those already ;),
Don't want to sound insatiable or disrespectful - but do you have more? :).

As for Zelda, well I'd like to get it non pc... but would be willing to work something out. Did you see anything to trade?
[/quote]
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Rogue Galaxy (low want)

[quote name='Scarface7']Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Rogue Galaxy (low want)[/quote]

Hmm let me think about that, buddy! Thanks for the bump!
You do have a DMC4 I'm interested - but I see that's pending.

Transaction pending -

RagolSlayer

PSP Slim Daxter Bundle complete - CF :)!
PSP FFVII Crisis Core - c
For
PS2 Orig. System w/ Network Adapt. + Blk DS2 Contr, 8 MB card, cables
PS2 FFXII CE - c
DS Etrian Odyssey - c
+ Extras!! :bouncy:

Xorten

PS Chrono Cross - c
for
PS2 RE 4: PE - c

Updated TL.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hmm let me think about that, buddy! Thanks for the bump!
You do have a DMC4 I'm interested - but I see that's pending.
[/quote]
The DMC 4 is gone. I need to update. Rogue Galaxy is a low want as mentioned. Know a CAG looking for it so just trying to get it for him. Really just Want the Fire Emblem. Unless you want something else to even it out. ;)

You do know that in your pending transactions post, there isn't anything there right? Just thought I'd give you an FYI about that.

Peace.

[quote name='Scarface7']The DMC 4 is gone. I need to update. Rogue Galaxy is a low want as mentioned. Know a CAG looking for it so just trying to get it for him. Really just Want the Fire Emblem. Unless you want something else to even it out. ;)[/quote]

I see. Well, I'd love to work out something with you, is Zelda the only game you're willing to sell that's not currently listed on your TL? (I didn't see anything else in your TL atm moment, unfortunately) LMK!

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']You do know that in your pending transactions post, there isn't anything there right? Just thought I'd give you an FYI about that.

Peace.[/quote]

Thanks bro,
I added that to the 2nd transaction post. I was going for a different system, but I already told you that on my pm...

updated the list.

Bump for the evening!

Snag me a singstar white PS2 bundle for $99 @ BB when purchasing kill bill 1 & 2 - YMMV everyone but definitely worth the check!!!!!!

[quote name='guynextshore']I see. Well, I'd love to work out something with you, is Zelda the only game you're willing to sell that's not currently listed on your TL? (I didn't see anything else in your TL atm moment, unfortunately) LMK!
[/quote]
Elebits and Ghost Squad (both new)

Bump for the evening!

Snag me a singstar white PS2 bundle for $99 @ BB when purchasing kill bill 1 & 2 - YMMV everyone but definitely worth the check!!!!!!

[quote name='guynextshore']I see. Well, I'd love to work out something with you, is Zelda the only game you're willing to sell that's not currently listed on your TL? (I didn't see anything else in your TL atm moment, unfortunately) LMK!
[/quote]
Elebits and Ghost Squad (both new)

bread's done
Back