Please Close Thread.

God, 10 bucks is almost enough to make me bite. xD Why do you continue to take my things leftwing?!

I need to pick up a few other jobs to keep up with CAG.

It is when I just spent 50ish on a few lowballs and I am going to owe at LEAST 55 for Phoenix's lowball. T_T

I do want it though, I need to get my FF collection started, if no one wants it and you lower it. xD

Shit, I'll take it (FFIX).

Edit: Guess Troll is getting it. :[

Edit.. again: If Troll doesn't want it, I'll take it from ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Son of a bitch. Why don't I just sign my entire paycheck over to you?

I'll take it. Did you already ship PE1 or can I still combine them?

[quote name='bvharris']Stop having such awesome stuff.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I have tears in my eyes every time you have a new item, because I want it. You should do a daily freeball instead of lowball. I would take them :cool:

getting down to the lesser quality items... but expect several nice DS and Gamecube games next sunday ;)

Rocket: Robot on Wheels (N64) $4 shipped

[quote name='Vulgarism']I agree. I have tears in my eyes every time you have a new item, because I want it. You should do a daily freeball instead of lowball. I would take them :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'll consider it ;)

[quote name='leftwing1018']getting down to the lesser quality items... but expect several nice DS and Gamecube games next sunday ;)
[/QUOTE]

My calendar is marked. Feel free to drop a few hints along the way. :D

^ of course it works :) It's yours, $4

running out of items with me to sell, I might post a bundle of nes and snes games later today.

big updates on sunday ;)

not really lowballs.. but NHL 10 and Beatles Rockband each $50, brand new :)

V haha bv, I should probably change the title ;) or not, just to lure people in

Drat! When I saw the thread title I was really hoping you'd be selling Beatles Rock Band for uber cheap. Damn you for actually trying to get fair value!

well, after a little mishap (on both our parts), the snes/nes lot is still available (price adjusted because of the increase in shipping cost :/ )

also, some items that are likely to be sold on sunday are listed in the OP :)

oh damnit... nice price on NHL 10...

going to contemplate this today. will depend on if it is still here at the end of the day and how much I spend at best buy today...

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Friendly bump waiting for the good old used classic games! haha![/QUOTE]

[quote name='leftwing1018']thanks trolls, I'm sure you will like the games coming tomorrow ;)[/QUOTE]

*lies in wait*

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']*Slaps* Go away! My classic games! Mine! xD :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

We'll see. You'll be happy to know none of the ones he has listed in the OP interest me that much. But if there are some surprise guests, well, I make no promises.

bread's done
Back