Please Close Thread.

[quote name='Squarehard']You haz TRICKED ME!

Square SMASH![/QUOTE]

I thought it was slick of him lol.

"No its yours trust me..... trust me.... tru THWACK!"

This may take a little while, so I will have the complete totals done and posted around 11am tomorrow and will also send out pms then. That way you dont have to stay up late and wait for a message ;)

could have swore the original end was at 11 est. oh well at least i got that speeding ticket for trying to get home a littl equicker instead of the game i wanted^^

[quote name='dv8mad']Random - Free Shipping! (will be determined through online program)

C'mon online program! Don't let me down!!!
[/QUOTE]

I shit you not, I used random.org and gave each person a number and it picked form 1-30. You were #23... and the program picked 23!

:applause:

[quote name='leftwing1018']I *** you not, I used random.org and gave each person a number and it picked form 1-30. You were #23... and the program picked 23!

:applause:[/QUOTE]

Now the question is whether he'll have you send it directly to him or have you pack his bluray in with mine until I ship him another box. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']Now the question is whether he'll have you send it directly to him or have you pack his bluray in with mine until I ship him another box. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd be good with that ;)
But if dv8mad doesnt want to wait than I can send it (though ive never sent overseas before).

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent via PayPal, the extra shipping is fine, I would prefer it was sent in a box anyhow.

Too bad I lost out on Majoras Mask [stupid cell signal doesn't mix with the subway tunnels] :(

damn I was away last night and forgot about this :whistle2:(

oh well at least I won the National Treasure movies

edit: and payment is sent :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leftwing1018']I shit you not, I used random.org and gave each person a number and it picked form 1-30. You were #23... and the program picked 23!

:applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thelonepig']Now the question is whether he'll have you send it directly to him or have you pack his bluray in with mine until I ship him another box. :lol:[/QUOTE]

First, let me just upload this picture of myself...
nostradamus_by_lemud.jpg

Yeah, I would be OK with it going with tlp's stuff. Maybe his shipping is discounted a bit with my freebie in it? I dunno. In any case, I can wait. I'll paypal you now.

EDIT: P.S. Japanese Paypal doesn't offer a gifting option anymore. I hope there was no fee!

[quote name='leftwing1018']haha sounds good :)

lonepig, your shipping cost is now Free :D[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Payment will be sent tomorrow.

[quote name='leftwing1018']got many of the packages shipped out this morning!
Still awaiting payment from some :)[/QUOTE]

Still the fastest shipper on CAG I see. ;)

Sorry I missed the end, but since I didn't have internet during my move I have a good excuse. Glad everything went well! :D

[quote name='leftwing1018']I am the Red Dawrf Fan! That is a pretty sick logo! Did you make that?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just found it browsing some pixel art forums, but I definitely could ;)

oh you bastard... putting up those boxed GBA mario games :bomb:....

I might trade my friend for his copy of Nier on :ps3:... just to get those... well 2 of em :D

bread's done
Back