PLEASE DELETE - New and improved tl in the works

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Any interested in Simpsons Season 2 and/or 3?[/quote]

Negative my good man. I dont really like the simpsons until late 90s on (maybe starting season 8 or 9). But thank you anyway.

I'll give you Young Guns - Special Edition for

Platoon - 20th Anniversary Edition - 2-Disc DVD or,

Apocalypse Now: The Complete Dossier - Special Collector's Edition (Circuit City Exclusive).

I'll pass D_Icon but thank you for the offer. And I sent you a pm Jagsfan and depascal.

Also, just added Guitar Hero 2 w/ x-plorer guitar. Please note I'm only gonna except good trades/offers for it cause it will be a bitch to ship out :)

Weeee ... I just bought a ps2 slim and God of War 2 so I took those off the want list. And I just added Gran Turismo 4 (Greatest Hits) to the list.

Just added a ds/gba section with the following games:

Riviera: The Promised Land
Metal Slug Advance (manual and cart only)*
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Golden Sun (cart only)*
Boktai (cart only)*
Trauma Center: Under the Knife

[quote name='Pookymeister']CML for Lost Planet. I also have GodHand available[/quote]

I'm working on a deal with someone at the moment but if that falls through I will let you know. Also, I'm taking Godhand off my list. My buddies tell me its good but I just looked at IGN reviews and it has a 3.0 / 10 for score. Yikes! :)

On an unrelated note, would you be willing to sepearate that Destroy All Humans bundle on your list? I'd like DAH!2 and guide but not so much the first one.

[quote name='Maklershed']

On an unrelated note, would you be willing to sepearate that Destroy All Humans bundle on your list? I'd like DAH!2 and guide but not so much the first one.[/quote]

Yea, i could probably do that if i needed to.

bread's done
Back