Warhawk
Final Fantasy Origins
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

TY! FREE BUMP! :)

Interested in..

Uncharted
Resistance 2
Killer7

And kinda Vagrant Story, but the entry cost at the moment would probably be a little too high for me right now.

Get back to me with an offer when you can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also!

Added a lot of stuff,

Gameboy Advance
icongbasp_r1.gif
Gameboy Advance SP - Great aesthetic and working condition.
icongbasp_r1.gif
Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand
icongbasp_r1.gif
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
icongbasp_r1.gif
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
icongbasp_r1.gif
Pokemon: Emerald Version

And prices on Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3! Help me not get my bike stolen. XD

Maybe Uncharted and Killer 7 for inFAMOUS? I'll take pics if necessary, let me know how we can work it out or even out the trade if you don't think that's fair. Seems fairly even :)

Not a bad deal, but I may have to hold out a little longer on inFAMOUS. I'd like to complete the game again taking the evil alternative (which I'm in the process of). Maybe something else?

Got a PSP-1001 if interested. Also, your pics for Hakuna Matata and Aquanaut's Holiday are the same. If you actually have a copy of Prototype now, I'll burglarize your house to get to it :bomb:

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Got a PSP-1001 if interested. Also, your pics for Hakuna Matata and Aquanaut's Holiday are the same. If you actually have a copy of Prototype now, I'll burglarize your house to get to it :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I could be interested depending on the price! However, the PSP Go is lurking nearby and I might wait for that.

Thanks for the info on the pictures, should be fixed. Photobucket has a wonky copy and paste if you don't do it manually with right-click -> copy.

And I wish I could welcome the challenge, but unfortunately Prototype is only pre-ordered and payed for in full, so I'll save you the time before you get here. D:

Huh, I'll think up a price. Spitfire also asked for it, so I'll get a general idea down.

NP.

Darn, wanted to play that sucker now. Been looking forward to it.

[quote name='phdeez']PLEASE CML for MGS4! If nothing... send over a non-cc paypal price shipped to 32792?

:D[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed you message! Unfortunately I didn't see anything, and at the moment I really don't want to sell it, but I will consider trading it.

Sorry friend, didn't see anything. :(

Also! Paypal policy changed thanks to the new paypal system.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']bump, and, while I am here, CML for Pikmin 2 GC[/QUOTE]

Interested in the following!

Fable II
Mass Effect
Dead Rising
Uncharted
Cross Edge

[quote name='WHFinest187']not sure if i got back to you or not but uncharted and killer 7 for infamous?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to pass for now, I'm really enjoying inFAMOUS. :(

[quote name='helmet']Eying that Pikmin, but I'm undecided. D:

Either way, free bump. :D[/QUOTE]

I know the discussion has advanced a bit passed this, but any chance you'd be willing to part with de Blob for it? I'm sure you'll have to consult with the powers that be, so let me know when you get an opportunity.

Bump!

Wii:
No More Heroes

Okami
Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

DS:
Animal Crossing: Wild World

I'm interested in these. Please CML. I also might be getting Zack & Wiki soon.

CML for:

GBA SP
Shadow of the Colossus
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha versus King Abaddon (sealed game / Raiho Special Edition)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga w/ Soundtrack
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Highest wants are Persona 3/4 and the SP. Is Persona 3 the FES version?

Yes, it is FES. I need to correct that.

Interested in the following:
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction Future
Motorstorm
Playstation Eye
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Right now though, Paypal is top want. :D

[quote name='CD6405']Why do you have a PM box when you do not reply?[/QUOTE]

Because you JUST messaged me last night and I haven't checked it yet, much less came to a decision on if I wanted to trade? :S

Hey man, your PM box is full. I have a mint, non-GH Final Fantasy IX and am interested in Valkyria Chronicles. PM me if you want to set something up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back