Please delete! Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the following:

$10 EA Cashcard (x2)
$20 PSN Card
12 + 1 XBOX Live Gold Membership Card
Wired White Controller (Assuming its for 360.)

Sorry everyone, my e-mail provider has been a little messy lately and none of my private messages are getting forwarded to my inbox.

As much as I wan't Guilty Gear, I don't think I can trade ICO. Its one of the few games that I don't think I could let go of without finding a replacement.

I keep saying that I'm going to put it up at reference only, but I keep forgetting to do so since I haven't updated my list in a while. For now, ICO is my only game going to reference only.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']bump for one kickass arcade stick.

Great job.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully some one wants it, or else it might get turned into an Arakune stick by the end of the week. D:

Sent you a private message.

It'd really depend on what you want done. Get back to me and I can try to figure something out.

Hello, I really want to get Halo 3 asap.

The only thing I see on your wants that I have is a 360 controller, it's opened but only used like 5 times on a pc (wireless).

I really want to get this fast and hope to send maybe at the same time..I'm in TX, and I know I'm new. :(

I'm going to make my TL soon so others can see my want/have list,I just hope to get Halo 3 asap.

NewAgeRed

It's white and it does not have a battery pack, also I need to check to see how much shipping will be, I only have a few bucks to use on shipping.

The disk is in good condition right?

NewAgeRed

Bump. Update the arcade stick video 1) because I used the JLF Ultimate Mod on the joystick and 2) I was dumb enough to delete the last one accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back