Please delete this thread found what I was looking for

I had to laugh at the request just as it seems so out of place compared to the other trade threads around.

That said, there is a FYE just around the corner from me. How much is one of these LE items and how much would you expect for shipping? Do you happen to have a picture or link to the item? I'd be happy to take a look for you next time I'm there.

[quote name='thelonepig']I had to laugh at the request just as it seems so out of place compared to the other trade threads around.

That said, there is a FYE just around the corner from me. How much is one of these LE items and how much would you expect for shipping? Do you happen to have a picture or link to the item? I'd be happy to take a look for you next time I'm there.[/quote]

Yeah I know it is out of place.

They are $9.99, I can just send you $15 through paypal that should cover the item, tax and shipping. You can view a picture at this link
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2373/74/73/29624499/n29624499_38193393_7031.jpg

Thank you very much for your help

[quote name='DeannaF7']Yeah I know it is out of place.

They are $9.99, I can just send you $15 through paypal that should cover the item, tax and shipping. You can view a picture at this link
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2373/74/73/29624499/n29624499_38193393_7031.jpg

Thank you very much for your help[/quote]

Yeah, no worries. I'll stop in tomorrow. Granted, Utah is a step above hysterical in the girly hype on this series, so I may not see any. I'll let you know tomorrow evening how that goes.

[quote name='thelonepig']Yeah, no worries. I'll stop in tomorrow. Granted, Utah is a step above hysterical in the girly hype on this series, so I may not see any. I'll let you know tomorrow evening how that goes.[/quote]

Okay thanks again.

Im hitting the outer loop next week for my job if you dont have one by then(monday) ill run in the fye over in jmall and check it out for you.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Im hitting the outer loop next week for my job if you dont have one by then(monday) ill run in the fye over in jmall and check it out for you.[/quote]

Okay thanks I'll let you know.

lol still no luck I see :) hopefully my fye will have one, thanks for the tip on this also im sure my wife would love one of these.

Edit: make that two of those.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']lol still no luck I see :) hopefully my fye will have one, thanks for the tip on this also im sure my wife would love one of these.

Edit: make that two of those.[/quote]

Yeah I already had 2 people look and no luck. I think people grabbed all of them to put on ebay and now they're charging $30+ for this.

bread's done
Back