***Please DELETE***

Every Sonic related GameCube game is now up for sale (and maybe trade) as well as Sonic and the Secret Rings. Own every Sonic game ever released on Nintendo Home Consoles! Also, Madden NFL 2007 Wii, WWE Day of Reckoning 2, and Grand Theft Auto Advance!

Don't waste your money on a prom date!!! You'll spend all your money on her and she'll sleep with someother dude or just tell you to take her straight home after. Go to the prom alone or with some friends and hook up with a girl at the after party.

Yeah, I saw it. It's just not one of my high wants and I need money to take my date out to dinner because I'm pretty much broke now.

You get a post-prom party at dave and buster's? All I got at my prom was some shitty games they set up in the school...

Anyway, can you take pics of that game boy micro kit thing and that nylon case? I might be willing to get that from you.

Yeah, there's a pic next to the GTA Advance pic.

And yeah, it is pretty cool. The tickets to our Prom is $50, though. So, we're definitely paying to get to go. I'm REALLY hoping that it doesn't suck (the Prom), because I've only went to one dance in High School and that was my Freshman Homecoming Dance. All they did was play rap music, and I hate rap. Fortunately, everyone I've talked to about the other dances that didn't go to said they sucked, too. But, I figured, I don't really have a good reason not to go to Prom, it'll be fun. If the music sucks, I'll just leave the dance room and talk to some friends or with my date.

[quote name='smash bro']Yeah, there's a pic next to the GTA Advance pic.[/quote]

Ah, well no wonder, that pic doesn't seem to be loading, can you reupload it to imageshack or something? Sorry.

[quote name='smash bro'] And yeah, it is pretty cool. The tickets to our Prom is $50, though. So, we're definitely paying to get to go. I'm REALLY hoping that it doesn't suck (the Prom), because I've only went to one dance in High School and that was my Freshman Homecoming Dance. All they did was play rap music, and I hate rap. Fortunately, everyone I've talked to about the other dances that didn't go to said they sucked, too. But, I figured, I don't really have a good reason not to go to Prom, it'll be fun. If the music sucks, I'll just leave the dance room and talk to some friends or with my date.[/quote]

Yeah I know I didn't pay that much for my prom. And the music always sucks and I don't like dancing anyway, but yeah you can at least just hang out or something.

I'm willing to trade all eight of my GCN games for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, and Midway Arcade Treasures 2 on the GameCube. They all must be in mint condition and non-Player's Choice.

bread's done
Back