please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump just looking for money so now i just want to sell things and not trade for right now. I really need to pay some of my bills off (i.e. vet, credit card you know typical shit) thanks

i'm not sure where your seeing condemned 2 for $20 bucks new at but i'm well aware of graw 2 and stranglehold being $20. mine are brand new but unsealed and i'm also charging for shipping but to be fair i could lower the price. thanks for bumping my thread though dragunz i do appreciate that though. :D

J Rock can you please check my list for the HD DVD Bundle? I am to buy it but not for 50.00. Maybe there is something on my list to take the price down. Let me know either way. Thanks.

placebo sorry but i'm really just wanting to sell both of those games together. lets break this down $30 for lego indy and $15 for condemned 2. pimp i'm pming you.

I will give you $42.00 Non-CC Paypal shipped tonight for the HD-DVD bundle and you can ship it out the cheapest way possible to me as long as you include Delivery Confirmation?

well i would do that but i don't have paypal. i know it's very easy to get but i dont' have it for personal reasons so sorry. thanks for the offer and i know not having paypal turns people off but it's not like i'm the only person on here who doesn't accept paypal. i could take amazon gc cards as well.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']well i would do that but i don't have paypal. i know it's very easy to get but i dont' have it for personal reasons so sorry. thanks for the offer and i know not having paypal turns people off but it's not like i'm the only person on here who doesn't accept paypal. i could take amazon gc cards as well.[/QUOTE]

As long as there is no extra charge I would be willing to forward you a Amazon Gift Card if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back