Please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I figure if this one goes well I will put everything Except the rest of my 360 stuff for sale. I wanted to see how this one went before I would put very rare games and Wii system and all on there if the system isn't traded by then. I haven't forgotten about you Surf. PMing you in a moment.

Fayt, I'm trying to sell games to make money LOL. Kidding, how much?

DV8, thanks for the support and everything. I will PM you tomorrow when I have more time to work on it. I have tons more to add. Do you think I have too many items on my list already? Don't want too much to where it is diluted and all.

Adriley, I sold all of my DS Lite items already, sorry. If they are still listed it is because I have forgotten to update it.

So does this seem like a good sale or do I have too many items or too few? Thanks everyone for the support. Really need some money right now for the 8 month old little munchkin sleeping next to me and some to go towards an HDTV. Thanks again everyone, hope to have this up and running next week sometime.

Yeah, it's sealed. I'm confused how this works though. Even though I have lower feedback, you pay first (through Paypal) right?

That sounds good Surf. I will talk to you more about it all tomorrow.

Fayt, I will have to hold off for right now. I need to get this sale going and see if I can make some extra cash. Thanks for the offer.

[quote name='8BitWonder']
DV8, thanks for the support and everything. I will PM you tomorrow when I have more time to work on it. I have tons more to add. Do you think I have too many items on my list already? Don't want too much to where it is diluted and all.
[/QUOTE]

LOL, I did 201 items, so I think you're still well within the limits. :lol:

Are you going to add any of the high end items? I would recommend it!

Too many sales out there have had 80 items and not much anyone wants.

Ok. What high end items should I add? If anyone has some suggestions as to high end items they would like to see just let me know. Thanks.

Hmmmmmm.

Need some advice as to what high end items I should add that people would be interested in. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. I have a feeling you will be having some of my money also.

I have worked a bit more on the auction. All feedback is greatly appreciated. If you see a high end item you would like to be up for auction let me know. Thanks.

Not to come off as an opportunist, but Ar Tonelico has sold pretty well around here especially if it is sealed. Something to consider with your last minute item choices.

hmmm weird haven't received my lowball item... everything after the lowball was going was deleted...

SCAMMER!!!!! everyone else that paid please contact a MOD as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back