please give feedback if you got your items

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to bid on some more CEs just because they are SO DANG CHEAP!!!

Turning point and Lost Planet are two of the WORST games i have ever played, but i want to buy them....dang steelbooks looking all shiny and stuff

[quote name='Freemason']goin to smoke, Alba be back in a few. Let's bring this to a close and get Star his damn TV[/QUOTE]

I'll say that star better send us a pic of his TV when he gets it. Or invited us all to watch the next superbowl at his house LOL

[quote name='Potatoeman']Should I bid?? I DO ike pictures of Ex's![/QUOTE]

i think it would depend on the pictures now wouldnt it, haha!

124. Spectral Force 3 (A) - Freemason $11

Edwin LOOK!!

distraction1.jpg

22mins left get your high bids now or get high and be :sad: :whistle2:( later

PS bigger orders will be shipped in a flat rate box

156. Pirates of the Caribbean - $1 Potatoeman

157. Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - $1 Potatoeman

158. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - $1 Potatoeman

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starmask2k3']or get high and be :whistle2:( later[/QUOTE]

I don't think that is how it works... but I am bidding what I can before I ride that fine line of divorce.. plus tomorrow I gotta go to Gamestop and swoop up some JRPGS for my PSP that were dumped off.... sigh

[quote name='Freemason']I don't think that is how it works... but I am bidding what I can before I ride that fine line of divorce.. plus tomorrow I gotta go to Gamestop and swoop up some JRPGS for my PSP that were dumped off.... sigh[/QUOTE]

Just do what I do, deny everything :D

[quote name='Freemason']I don't think that is how it works... but I am bidding what I can before I ride that fine line of divorce.. plus tomorrow I gotta go to Gamestop and swoop up some JRPGS for my PSP that were dumped off.... sigh[/QUOTE]

U should give me 2300 as a gift and I will give you all the stuff as a gift :)
14 mins left

[quote name='Edwin29']Just do what I do, deny everything :D[/QUOTE]

Online Banking Balance Sheets never lie. I have tried to make them lie. I have begged them to lie. They are cake... they are a lie.

also my wife is a stay at home mom so she gets about 98% of the packages before I can get to the mailbox... Annnnnd my 6 year old flys to the mailbox like flys on crap when the mail man shows up because he brings her a piece of candy... so I cannot do anything but say I am sorry then promptly run to the man cave giggling with my packages and where they will go on my wall.

[quote name='Edwin29']Just do what I do, deny everything :D[/QUOTE]

Or do I what I do... cut yourself mercilessly until the emotional pain is drowned in the physical.

Just kidding.

Brb, need a towel.

I hear ya... I pretty much had to hold my own lowball so that I could placate my girlfriend by telling her that one day soon packages would be leaving the house instead of arriving at the house.

I just take all those emotions, then bury them deep deep down.. then cover them with food and shame... then lift weights for 2 hours... then play Mass Effect

This is my favorite non bidding, but still bidding lowball on the Citadel.

Mass Effect Playthroughs: 3
Mass Effect 2 Playthroughs: 5

I am now working on my last playthrough on insanity for both games in prep for #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back