Please help me decide!

sm0k1nace

CAGiversary!
Hi guys I am having trouble on choosing and deciding what to do.
I am looking to buy a new Xbox 360 on BF, but I also want to buy Fable 3, CoD Black Ops, Halo Reach, and Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the PS3.
Toys R us is having a buy 2 and get $50 gift certificate sale right now and i dont know what to do. should i go there and buy CoD and Fable? and get the $50 certificate for ACBrotherhood? or are these titles going to go down on BF and i should wait for BF and not buy anything at TRU with the certificate?

thankss

Of those four titles, only Halo Reach has a SLIGHT chance of dropping to an acceptable level for Black Friday and that's because it was a September game. Fable 3 would be the next likely candidate since it hit in late October but that's also doubtful. Having Call of Duty: Black Ops and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, games just hitting this month, drop for Black Friday has a less than zero chance of dropping. If any games do Black Friday drops this year it'll most likely be the Spring/Summer titles or real underperformers. No one would ever say any of those 4 titles you listed fall in that category.

Stick with your original plan of getting CoD and Fable then AC later. And good luck with getting an Xbox on Black Friday.

Don't worry about X360's availability, if that's what you're concerned about. There should be more than plenty in stock for BF. Good luck!

bread's done
Back