Please help me with sticker removal!

MrSuborbian88

CAGiversary!
I was screwed over on ebay. I bought a used 360 game and they put some sort of sticker on the center of the disc and it is very sticky and i can't pull it off. I tried contacting the seller but they haven't responded yet. Does anyone here know how i could possibly remove the sticker. (i already tried peeling it off so don't suggest that)
Picture11.jpg

please help

go to a hardware store theres solutions specifically to get rid of stickers and residual sticker/tape goo - double check that its safe to use on a cd/dvd

I don't get it... where's the sticker now? Over the clear part? Over the hole? If it doesn't affect how the game plays, you weren't really "screwed over." It's just inconvenient... unless the seller specifically stated that the game was brand new or mint or stickerless or what have you I don't think you can do a whole lot.

Picture12.jpg

thanks i've used a bit of this stuff and it works well for taking off the adhesive but i'll try the stuff you talked about to see if those can take the sticker away

[quote name='deathweasel']Oh, also, Goo Gone works great, though I'm not sure how safe it would be to use on a disc like that.[/quote]

I've used Goo Gone on top of discs before, and I haven't had any problem with the discs yet. I just apply it and wipe it off immediately, just in case the dissolving aspect might start working on the data if I leave it on for too long.

be carefull allot of times those stickers are put on by rental stores (york video, hollywood etc.) if you pull it off it will crack clear center part of the disc. I took a razor blade and very carefully got under the sticker, without scratching the disc) and it came right off. I then used googone to remove the residue.

bread's done
Back