Please Help Value my 1977-1983 Kenner Star Wars Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg1407

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
As posted recently I picked up a 1977-1983 Kenner Star Wars collection at a yard sale. Thanks to everyone's help I now know what the items are but I still need to find out what they are worth. Any help would be appreciated! I'm looking for an overall value of the collection as well as individual values for the items. Listed below is exactly what I have and pictures can be found in the following link:

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/cg1407/Kenner 1977-1983 Star Wars/

Star Wars Items
Figures
Row 1
1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hoth General w/ Weapon
2)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Lando Calrissian w/Cape and Weapon
3)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Squid Head w/Cape and dress
4)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hoth Han Solo
5)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Princess Leia (Boush Disguise) w/ Weapon
6)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]IG-88 w/both weapons
7)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hammerhead
8)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Princess Leia Bespin
9)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Princess Leia Bespin w/ Cape
10)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Princess Leia
11)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Death Star Commander
12)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]C3P0
Row 2
13)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Death Star Admiral
14)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ben Kenobi w/Cape (one arm of cape torn)
15)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Storm Trooper w/Weapon (weapon not shown in photo though, found it later.)
16)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Greedo
17)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Han Solo w/Weapon
18)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Gammorean Guard w/weapon
19)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Snaggletooth
20)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Bespin Security guard w/ Weapon
21)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Admiral Ackbar
22)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Boskk w/ Weapon
23)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Darth Vader w/ Cape
24)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Luke Skywalker X-Wing
Row 3
25)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Weequay w/ Weapon
26)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hoth Soldier
27)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Chief Chirpa
28)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Cloud Car Pilot w/ Weapon
29)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Boba Fett
30)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hoth Stormtrooper
31)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hoth Stormtrooper w/ Weapon
32)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hoth Stormtrooper
33)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Chewbacca
34)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Jawa w/ cloak
35)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Luke Skywalker
36)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Luke Skywalker Bespin Fatigues
Row 4
37)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]R2D2
38)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Power Droid
39)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]R2D2 (Missing front sticker and head has a ding in it)
40)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]R5D4
41)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Yoda w/ utility belt and shirt

Animals
Dewback w/ Saddle
Taunton w/ Saddle and girdle
Vehicles
Snowspeeder
Landspeeder Small (all stickers)
Landspeeder Large (missing bottom front wheel, battery cover for bottom left section)
Cloud Car (missing overhead dome on right side)
MTV-7 w/all stickers intact
CAP-2 (missing dome)
Tie Fighter (complete)
Playsets
Hoth Ice Adventure Playset
Turret and Probe Playset
Imperial Attack Base Playset (missing part to blow out wall)
Droid Factory Playset (The piece that connects to the crane is missing as well as a few small connector pieces and two black wheels)
MISC Parts
Falcon secret compartment top
Falcon Ramp
Back stickers to falcon
Falcon cockpit top
Falcon radar dish
Falcon top piece
The blue stick things are part of the Millennium Falcons ramp
X Wing wing w/ black gun (wing is broken)
[FONT=&quot]The brown cape and brown weapon goes to a Sand People action figure
The two round grey parts go to a Y wing ship

[/FONT]

*waves his hand* These are not the users you are looking for... You want to give me that Boba Fett and IG-88....

Damn, it seems I can't use mindtricks over the internet.

Wow, I was just looking for a little SERIOUS help. I got plenty of it when I was trying to figure out what all this stuff was. Anyone with some actual knowledge please feel free to chime in. Thanks.

I would contact brian's toys. They're a website that deals almost exclusively with star wars stuff. If you're looking to sell, they'll buy.

Have a look on Ebay maybe, that might give you some ballpark values.

I looked up Star Wars figures on Ebay once (I was bored at work) and they weren't worth as much as I thought they would be.

I have a price guide about 3 years old, currently boxed for the move. I had priced a lot of mine to try to sell, I'll put about what I remember them going for. Most loose figures with weapons are worth around $5-$10 take a couple dollars off if missing parts, wear, etc. The 2 animals I think are around $15. The ships, you're missing the stickers from them so probable around $10. The playsets I think are around $20. The misc parts would be if somebody needed them to comlete what they have you might only get $1-$3 for some of those.

The link to that toy site, seems to be over priced, as in you probable won't get that much unless they REALLY need it. If you go ebay you won't get much for them, wait for the live action tv show to come out, if it ever does.

PM if you want my list of stuff to price comparison or for certain stuff whenever I get moved and figure out what box the price guide is in.

Want a value? Look at ebay...thats what the market is paying. Loose Star Wars, unfortunately, is an area of diminishing value because of all the re-issues...many of which are better than the vintage issues. The vintage SW market peaked in the early 90's before the franchise ramped-up again in the late 90's.

[quote name='cmart05']I know not to many people know about a thing called Google, but this is what came up!

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SV3LBSETOF79FIGURESAFA85[/QUOTE]

I will say that site charges too much on many things, and AFA 85 means they pretty much haven't been touched, and the title makes it sound very misleading, it seems as though he already had them graded (Which, if so, might be worth that much. Grading something makes it's price jack up instantly.) even though none are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back