Please Lock-Old and Wrong Forum. Thanks, lewkel2000

lewkel2000

CAG Veteran
Feedback
7 (100%)
Our neighbor told my wife that her husband won an auction on e-bay for a PSP and paid for it with Paypal. To make a long story short-the PSP was never shipped and the seller won't respond to e-mails from the buyer. As far as we know the seller is not from an area affected by Hurricane Katrina (I'm not being funny, this was one of the possibilities we considered).

Of course the husband will file a complaint with e-bay. Isn't he protected through PayPal and if so does anyone have any advice for how he can get the money back in an efficient manner-I have heard that both e-bay and PayPal can drag their feet on these issues.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Also, sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this-I didn't see any others that applied.

[quote name='lewkel2000']Our neighbor told my wife that her husband won an auction on e-bay for a PSP and paid for it with Paypal. To make a long story short-the PSP was never shipped and the seller won't respond to e-mails from the buyer. As far as we know the seller is not from an area affected by Hurricane Katrina (I'm not being funny, this was one of the possibilities we considered).

Of course the husband will file a complaint with e-bay. Isn't he protected through PayPal and if so does anyone have any advice for how he can get the money back in an efficient manner-I have heard that both e-bay and PayPal can drag their feet on these issues.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Also, sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this-I didn't see any others that applied.[/QUOTE]

yea paypal loves dragging its feet.. I sold a Gitaroo man for 80 3 weeks back and the person put a stop payment on it on AUG 31 and still nothing has been done. even though the post office is going after them since they signed for the package even though they said they never got it

If they paid by credit card, then screw paypal and go directly to the credit card company for a chargeback, if it was by debit card call the bank and see what they will do, some will chargeback like a credit card company will do.

bread's done
Back