Please Lock, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have anyting from your want list but could you please check my list for castlevania DS anyways. it's in the sig.

7hanx in advance.

I've got Mr. Driller and Splinter Cell (which is worth $35 used at GS) for DS, both complete. If you want to trade one of those for Castlevania, then PM me.

[quote name='Doom Gaze']I've got Mr. Driller and Splinter Cell (which is worth $35 used at GS) for DS, both complete. If you want to trade one of those for Castlevania, then PM me.[/QUOTE]

Sorry not intrested.

[quote name='Megamibeast']No I really didn't like that game. I might sell it after a week though. Just want some games.[/QUOTE]

You've probably already played them, but by any chance would Feel the Magic or Wario Ware Touched do anything?

Sorry I keep throwing DS games at you, I just want CastleVania but I've got no money.

[quote name='Megamibeast']Hmm I have to ask my nephwe if he's intrested in the game. I have no intrest in it but he might.[/QUOTE]

All right, post what he tells you.

[quote name='msdmoney']Interested in Kingdom Hearts but not for $40, looking to pay half that.[/QUOTE]

Why would you wanto pay half of it? Its worth more than $40 to begin with and if you keep it for like 4 months more it will probalby be worth a $100 with the new release of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back