Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Check the ol' list for .hack 4[/QUOTE]

Nothing caught my eye except for maybe the beard. ;) Thanks though...

[quote name='onetrackmind']you cant grow your own beard? I thought you were a Man![/QUOTE]

damn - so much for him letting you use the SAVER discount :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']damn - so much for him letting you use the SAVER discount :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you are fucked OTM! :lol: For the record, growing a beard is too scratchy. I'd rather just have the full fledged beard without having to actually grow it. That time between scruff (which I usually have) and full beard is brutal!

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha fuck i forgot about his saver coupon... ive noticed vandigo that i've been an asshole as of late. :lol:[/QUOTE]

same here :rofl:
mines school related - I had to switch majors last week after 3 years b/c funding got "reallocated" and the management department was starting to be serious useless BS :bomb: so I haven't been as forgiving with stupid people as normal
And I still haven't gotten my windshield fixed from Katrina :roll:

[quote name='joevan']same here :rofl:
mines school related - I had to switch majors last week after 3 years b/c funding got "reallocated" and the management department was starting to be serious useless BS :bomb: so I haven't been as forgiving with stupid people as normal
And I still haven't gotten my windshield fixed from Katrina :roll:[/QUOTE]

So what's the major now then?

[quote name='chickenhawk']So what's the major now then?[/QUOTE]

Finance :whistle2:s
I'm good with numbers and patient so it'll work ou - if not, I'll do another major change :rofl: - I couldn't have left business or I'd have been in college until Spring of '08 :roll:

[quote name='joevan']same here :rofl:
And I still haven't gotten my windshield fixed from Katrina :roll:[/QUOTE]

if i run into katrina ill smack the hoe around for breaking your shit.

[quote name='joevan']Finance :whistle2:s
I'm good with numbers and patient so it'll work ou - if not, I'll do another major change :rofl: - I couldn't have left business or I'd have been in college until Spring of '08 :roll:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s indeed! In my experience Finance and HR don't usually play well together. Maybe you can change that stigma. ;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']:whistle2:s indeed! In my experience Finance and HR don't usually play well together. Maybe you can change that stigma. ;)[/QUOTE]

hopefully - its kinda a good thing once I thought about it - since Inow have some management background and I'll have marketable finance skills - so I'm in a better mood.
Plus I finally got my appartment situated this past week - it had been in a state of disarray since Katrina hit right after classes started and I never really moved in - so I'm slowly becoming less of a jackass :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']Nice! I like that monitor![/QUOTE]

Office Depot display monitor - the back has a huge scratch on it (like it got keyed with a steak knife :shock:) and I got it for 40% off the sale price this past summer when my '97 CRT monitor croaked) :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl: nice tv stand vandigo[/QUOTE]

yea - you know - it holds a 27" durabrand so I didn't want to buy anything nice :roll:

[quote name='joevan']Office Depot display monitor - the back has a huge scratch on it (like it got keyed with a steak knife :shock:) and I got it for 40% off the sale price this past summer when my '97 CRT monitor croaked) :D[/QUOTE]

You're such a cheapass! I've got a nice Sony one. Not sure how old it is, but one of the partners of the firm gave it to me when he got a new computer so I am thinking it must be a good one since he's rolling in dough so I got mine for FREE! Heeheh!!

[quote name='joevan']yea - you know - it holds a 27" durabrand so I didn't want to buy anything nice :roll:[/QUOTE]

haha dont knock it bro, actually when i think about it, iit makes sense for you to ahve naked broads on it.

[quote name='chickenhawk']You're such a cheapass! I've got a nice Sony one. Not sure how old it is, but one of the partners of the firm gave it to me when he got a new computer so I am thinking it must be a good one since he's rolling in dough so I got mine for FREE! Heeheh!![/QUOTE]

you bastard - had to one up me didn't you - and here I thought I was so cool
:cry:

[quote name='joevan']you bastard - had to one up me didn't you - and here I thought I was so cool
:cry:[/QUOTE]

Always! ;)

I still think you're cool even if you did actually pay for your monitor! I was meaning to read that thread too. Good stuff. :lol:

I'm actually interested in Neon Evangelion: Perfect Collection but.. I looked it up and since its mint... its worth like 160$$ which i dont have.. but i got 70$ and games so... maybe u interested in money with some games?

[quote name='josherz']I'm actually interested in Neon Evangelion: Perfect Collection but.. I looked it up and since its mint... its worth like 160$$ which i dont have.. but i got 70$ and games so... maybe u interested in money with some games?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a list I can check out? I'm happy to check lists. I would take a combo of games/$$$ if I found something I was interested in.

Please check the links in my sig for any of these (I have some Anime and Manga for trade as well)

PS2

Suikoden III - Complete & Very Good - $25

Anime - Testing the waters for this stuff (sealed unless noted)

Neon Evangelion: Perfect Collection - open but MINT (have only watched first disc)
Heat Guy J: Heat Pack Volumes 1-3
GTO Volume 1 (comes w/ t-shirt packaged on - everything still in shrinkwrap)
Appleseed: Limited Collectors Edition (I think there is a premium version...this isn't it) - MINT

[quote name='Sana_chan5']Please check the links in my sig for any of these (I have some Anime and Manga for trade as well)

PS2

Suikoden III - Complete & Very Good - $25

Anime - Testing the waters for this stuff (sealed unless noted)

Neon Evangelion: Perfect Collection - open but MINT (have only watched first disc)
Heat Guy J: Heat Pack Volumes 1-3
GTO Volume 1 (comes w/ t-shirt packaged on - everything still in shrinkwrap)
Appleseed: Limited Collectors Edition (I think there is a premium version...this isn't it) - MINT[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything....some of the anime looks interesting, but part of the reason I have the anime in my list is that I am thinking I will never have time to watch it.

Thanks for the interest. If you're interested in buying any of it, just shoot me a PM.

[quote name='CaoPi']sweet RPGs[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It's hard putting them up for trade/sale, but I have a ton of others to play. Still haven't started Disgaea, La Pucelle Phantom Brave, Stella Dues, etc, etc. If I can't unload them here for a reasonable trade, I'll likely just keep 'em.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Bump, Still interested in Demon Stone & Sudeki :)[/QUOTE]

Did you ever get my last PM about that? I responded to your last offer right after you sent me the PM. I am willing to go Demon Stone and Sudeki for the GBA game and $5. Let me know if you still want to do that.

Also, added both Xenosagas.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Did you ever get my last PM about that? I responded to your last offer right after you sent me the PM. I am willing to go Demon Stone and Sudeki for the GBA game and $5. Let me know if you still want to do that.

Also, added both Xenosagas.[/QUOTE]
I might want Xenosaga 2. Let me think it over. ;-)

[quote name='Scarface7']I might want Xenosaga 2. Let me think it over. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Should I use the ol' shrike/Scarface tactic of marking it "pending"? ;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']Should I use the ol' shrike/Scarface tactic of marking it "pending"? ;)[/QUOTE]

ah, lets not start that again :rofl:

[quote name='chickenhawk']Should I use the ol' shrike/Scarface tactic of marking it "pending"? ;)[/QUOTE]
Might as well. At this point, it's more me trying to talk myself out of buying the game. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back