Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chickenhawk']Yeah, I am waiting to see those up on your list. It'll happen eventually.

By the way, what boss was giving you problems in Ninja Gaiden Black? I am on chapter 2 and that boss (I am assuming he's a boss) is kicking the crap out of me. The guy is on a horse with a spear and he has 2 respawning magicians with him. They are eating me alive. I could handle the horse guy without the magicians, or if the damn magicians didn't keep respawning I'd be OK. I got close once, but it's been a masacre since then. I am determined though....[/QUOTE]
Take the magicians out first and foremost. Avoid the guy on the horse for the moment.

They'll usually spawn health powerups and magic powerups when you kill them. I usually went to avoid their little green magic ball attack, then closed and took them out with the Lunar at close range.

Once I killed them off, the horse guy was easier to deal with it as a single target, though it still took me a very long time to do it and get past him.

[quote name='shrike4242']Take the magicians out first and foremost. Avoid the guy on the horse for the moment.

They'll usually spawn health powerups and magic powerups when you kill them. I usually went to avoid their little green magic ball attack, then closed and took them out with the Lunar at close range.

Once I killed them off, the horse guy was easier to deal with it as a single target, though it still took me a very long time to do it and get past him.[/QUOTE]

How long do they respawn? I keep losing sight of them cause they disappear right when I am about take them out. :roll: Plus the camera always seems to close in on me so I can't see where they are if they're not right on top of me.

Holy crap....we're getting snow flurries. :shock:

[quote name='chickenhawk']How long do they respawn? I keep losing sight of them cause they disappear right when I am about take them out. :roll: Plus the camera always seems to close in on me so I can't see where they are if they're not right on top of me.

Holy crap....we're getting snow flurries. :shock:[/QUOTE]
I think it's 5 or 6 times, for each pair. Maybe 6. Remember right-trigger is your friend to re-adjust the camera.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think it's 5 or 6 times, for each pair. Maybe 6. Remember right-trigger is your friend to re-adjust the camera.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am still getting used to the Xbox controls. I have just started to learn to use the trigger buttons regularly which is particularly useful since left trigger I believe is block in NGB.

[quote name='onetrackmind']for what aids?[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I am just checking...you lived above a stripper (hooker?) you know. I am just trying to keep my tradelist safe! heheh!

[quote name='chickenhawk']Hey man, I am just checking...you lived above a stripper (hooker?) you know. I am just trying to keep my tradelist safe! heheh![/QUOTE]

:lol: Im offended and appalled!

nope one day i saw a couple guys ive enver seen before moving all her shit out of the apartment... whether she died, moved out, or is missing like jimmy hoffa remains to be seen.

Since all her stuff was moved out, they ahve been doing all these repairs on her apartment... i dont know if she trashed it or what but they have been over there for like a month everyday doing stuff to get it ready to rent out again.

haha that would be excellent, ill just be happy as long as whoever moves in isnt an asshole. Plus the gf wants to move in with me and if a group of girls moved in next door im sure there would be amazing stoires to tell of jealousy and territory issues.

on a side note im still wiating around to hear if my truck is totaled or not... i talked to the insurance company yesterday and their not giving me hardly anything for my explorer if it is totaled which sucks.

[quote name='onetrackmind']nope one day i saw a couple guys ive enver seen before moving all her shit out of the apartment... whether she died, moved out, or is missing like jimmy hoffa remains to be seen.

Since all her stuff was moved out, they ahve been doing all these repairs on her apartment... i dont know if she trashed it or what but they have been over there for like a month everyday doing stuff to get it ready to rent out again.[/QUOTE]

Very strange.

[quote name='joevan']bummer - maybe a group of 19 y/o sorority girls will move in next
that would be karma.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure OTM would love that especially considering his follow-up post....

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha that would be excellent, ill just be happy as long as whoever moves in isnt an asshole. Plus the gf wants to move in with me and if a group of girls moved in next door im sure there would be amazing stoires to tell of jealousy and territory issues.

on a side note im still wiating around to hear if my truck is totaled or not... i talked to the insurance company yesterday and their not giving me hardly anything for my explorer if it is totaled which sucks.[/QUOTE]

...since stories of territorial issues are always fun! We would love the stories though and it could result in some fun labels to put on boxes of CDs and games. ;)

That sucks about your truck and the insurance. Do you have the option to get your car replaced or do they just give you what they decide it was worth?

they just decide what its worth (4k) which sucks cause i know its worth more than that and i paid almost 7k for it a little over a year and a half ago and i didnt put too many miles on it because i only work 10 miles from my place.

With the damage that was sustained to it (entire front of my truck is gone and the entire driver side quarter pannal is crushed along with the driver side door being crushed on its crease and ubable to open. not to mention the two airbags that deployed during the accident... i think its safe to say that the damage done will be more than $4k

So im kinda in a shitty place where i had a nice car that was paid off and would ahve lasted me for a few years to having 4k and having to buy somehting else.

[quote name='onetrackmind']they just decide what its worth (4k) which sucks cause i know its worth more than that and i paid almost 7k for it a little over a year and a half ago and i didnt put too many miles on it because i only work 10 miles from my place.

With the damage that was sustained to it (entire front of my truck is gone and the entire driver side quarter pannal is crushed along with the driver side door being crushed on its crease and ubable to open. not to mention the two airbags that deployed during the accident... i think its safe to say that the damage done will be more than $4k

So im kinda in a shitty place where i had a nice car that was paid off and would ahve lasted me for a few years to having 4k and having to buy somehting else.[/QUOTE]

That does suck. Sorry to hear that. I wonder if you can fight them on what it's worth. Seems to me that it would be worth a little more than $4K just based on what you said. What do I know though...

[quote name='chickenhawk']That does suck. Sorry to hear that. I wonder if you can fight them on what it's worth. Seems to me that it would be worth a little more than $4K just based on what you said. What do I know though...[/QUOTE]

eh im sure i could bitch and complain but whats the point its an insurance compnay... thats a battle i'll never win. I'll have to take the cash they give me and some of the money i've managed to save and hope i can find a used care as good as my explorer was. Weird shit happens, nothing you can do about it.

[quote name='onetrackmind']eh im sure i could bitch and complain but whats the point its an insurance compnay... thats a battle i'll never win. I'll have to take the cash they give me and some of the money i've managed to save and hope i can find a used care as good as my explorer was. Weird shit happens, nothing you can do about it.[/QUOTE]

It might be as easy as showing them a for sale listing of Explorers in your area with similar mileage. If it took more than that, I wouldn't bother either but that shouldn't take more than an hour to track down and print out. I hear you though, I usually don't fight those battles either. Not worth the time in most cases.

[quote name='menchirox']Just finished a trade w/ chickenhawk. Went well...deserves a bump! :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir, but I am not sure anything can save this TL. Perhaps I will eBay this stuff over the holiday weekend.

hey free bumpity, but i watched the evangelion: perfect collection and the movies and i have to say that i really dont want to buy them from you anymore because my friend said he would sell me his for 80$. i would hold onto that collection if i were you though i enjoyed the series.

[quote name='josherz']hey free bumpity, but i watched the evangelion: perfect collection and the movies and i have to say that i really dont want to buy them from you anymore because my friend said he would sell me his for 80$. i would hold onto that collection if i were you though i enjoyed the series.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump and that's a good deal for you! I have watched some of it and have enjoyed it, I was just testing the waters cause I am not sure if I'll ever have time to watch everything I have. Anyway, thanks for the advice! I probably will end up keeping them.

ok bumpity, anyways im still interested in:

Ninja Scroll: 10th Anniversary Special Edition
Appleseed: Limited Collectors Edition

could you give me a price w/ shipping and ill send money a.s.a.p

and if u watch all of evangelion the last two episodes will leave u looking like this: :drool: as in you have no clue wtf happen, i recommend you buy the 2 movies Death & Rebirth and End of Evangelion so you end end looking like this guy :bs: and at the same time this :-({|= and at the same time this :whistle2:?. in the end its one of the most crazyiest animes ive ever seen but good. :lol:

[quote name='josherz']ok bumpity, anyways im still interested in:

Ninja Scroll: 10th Anniversary Special Edition
Appleseed: Limited Collectors Edition

could you give me a price w/ shipping and ill send money a.s.a.p

and if u watch all of evangelion the last two episodes will leave u looking like this: :drool: as in you have no clue wtf happen, i recommend you buy the 2 movies Death & Rebirth and End of Evangelion so you end end looking like this guy :bs: and at the same time this :-({|= and at the same time this :whistle2:?. in the end its one of the most crazyiest animes ive ever seen but good. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good to know all of the above. I'll get back to you on prices for those two....it's a busy week and I haven't really thought about it in a while.

don't want this to drop from the front page :D
nice decorations BTW guys - I have chosen to think of them as "Rudolph the Red Nosed Under-paid Under appreciated Graphic Designer" and "The Festively Lighted Bald Man of the Holidays"

[quote name='joevan']don't want this to drop from the front page :D
nice decorations BTW guys - I have chosen to think of them as "Rudolph the Red Nosed Under-paid Under appreciated Graphic Designer" and "The Festively Lighted Bald Man of the Holidays"[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='joevan']don't want this to drop from the front page :D
nice decorations BTW guys - I have chosen to think of them as "Rudolph the Red Nosed Under-paid Under appreciated Graphic Designer" and "The Festively Lighted Bald Man of the Holidays"[/QUOTE]

I think of some strange shit when I've been writing a paper for 5 hours :roll:

[quote name='joevan']I think of some strange shit when I've been writing a paper for 5 hours :roll:[/QUOTE]

haha thats enough to drive a sane person like yourself to commit unspeakable acts towards women, children, and small farm animals.

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha thats enough to drive a sane person like yourself to commit unspeakable acts towards women, children, and small farm animals.[/QUOTE]

its finals week this week, so you better include large farm animals too

:drool:

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I was going to clean you out, but I stumbled upon a local indie retailer selling games at 6 for $25.[/QUOTE]

Nice score! Re: Ghost in the Shell, I do believe it's the original. Make me an offer on it. I paid $20 for it so I likely won't let it go for much lower than that since it's still sealed and I am not 100% sure I want to part with it.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Aaahhhhh...I miss finals. They were so much better than actually working. You are alucky man. :lol:[/QUOTE]

no doubt there - its kinda a rush to build up for them and then know you passed the class as you walk out the room. beats going to work anyday.

[quote name='joevan']no doubt there - its kinda a rush to build up for them and then know you passed the class as you walk out the room. beats going to work anyday.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I am sure there are quite a few that disagree with you, but given the funds, I would be a full time student for the rest of my life. Unless of course I found the perfect job. ;)

If you're selling Pirates!, wouldn't that mean you have an extra copy you're selling, you have one for yourself, and therefore, it's removed from your want list? :whistle2:s

[quote name='chickenhawk']Nice score! Re: Ghost in the Shell, I do believe it's the original. Make me an offer on it. I paid $20 for it so I likely won't let it go for much lower than that since it's still sealed and I am not 100% sure I want to part with it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I only want used. WOW, it only took 2 weeks for me to respond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back