Please recommend some cool TV shows to watch. It's been a boring summer...

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!
Last summer I watched:
trueblood
merlin
legend of the seeker
prison break
firefly
angel
the tudors
dexter

and it was an awesome summer, I never slept. :D I really like sci fi/fantasy/thriller/supernatural genres, not really into comedy...

Right now I'm going to catch some eps of Breaking Bad, hope that's good.

I have to recommend The Wire and Deadwood. Two of the best shows I've seen.

(They don't fit into the genres you listed but they're worth it.)

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Don't listen to anyone else:

Turn off your computer, go watch Six Feet Under.[/QUOTE]

This.

Breaking Bad is great as well.

justified

rescue me

treme

carneival

first few seasons of supernatural

psych

the mighty boosh

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Like Me is awesome. You should also watch Firefly again, because its so great. I've heard good things about battlestar galactica and heroes, as well. You might want to check those out.

The Wire
Rome
Band of Brothers
Battlestar Galactica
Breaking Bad (you'll like it, I see you chose that already)
Lost
The Shield

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
Turn off your computer, go watch Six Feet Under.[/QUOTE]

Not the best show, but I did like it.
Nate's burial of Lisa was one of the most gutwrenching things I've ever watched on TV.

Started watching "Spartacus blood and sand" on netflix instant streaming, pretty good lots of violence and nudity.

Yep Battlestar Galactica is a must. Also I suggest Season One of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles if you have not seen it. Season Two went to hell but had some good episodes. Stargate Universe seems to try to do like Battlestar Galactica did. It isn't as good and isn't the greatest Stargate series but is worth checking out. Also check out Warehouse 13 and Eureka. Both of them are coming back to Sci-Fi this summer.

New season of Entourage when it comes out. HBO only though so I don't get to see it until it comes out on DVD.

bread's done
Back