Please Welcome Elliot George, AKA Wombat Jr., to the World

Congrats to MRS. WOMBAT for doing all the work. All Wombat had to do was stand there and look dumbfounded - again.

Good looking kid, though. Hope he takes after his mother.

[quote name='miqspot']Congratulations! I've got my first due on the 19 and I can't wait. Congrats again to the whole Wombat family.[/QUOTE]

My first is due on the 29th also. He will be almost named after me just different middle name. Congrats Wombat family.

Congratulations!! Baby came this morning, outta the hospital by Sat. Hop on a plane to E3 on Sunday for CAG E3 coverage and CAG party!! Works out great!!! How did you come up with the name? I have not heard it for awhile.

[quote name='Davestation']Congratulations!! Baby came this morning, outta the hospital by Sat. Hop on a plane to E3 on Sunday for CAG E3 coverage and CAG party!! Works out great!!! How did you come up with the name? I have not heard it for awhile.[/QUOTE]
He's a big fan of Law & Order: SVU.

Congrats, Wombat, and here's hoping your baby allows you a reasonable amount of sleep each night (all the other stuff is a LOT easier to handle when you've had enough sleep).

Congratulations Wombat! He looks adorable! Elliot Gorge is a nice name. How did you and the mrs. come in with that name just wondering. May he grow up well hes under good hands with the Wombat family.

Congratulations to the family, but I think we have a problem. That's a human.

cute-baby-wombat3.jpg

That's what a baby wombat is supposed to look like.

Congratulations to Wombat's wife, his daughter Sabrina the big sister (I so wanted Sabrina as a name for one of my daughters but was denied both times, DENIED!), and yes, Wombat himself. There's nothing like having kids, no matter what EA's marketing spin on their Sims 3 Generations add-on says.

Glad to hear, hope everything went quickly and my best wishes for you and your wife that the little guy sleeps through the night shortly

Congrats. The only bad part is you won't be able to play as many games, but you will have something more important to give your attention to.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']He's a big fan of Law & Order: SVU.[/QUOTE]

I would have thought that he would come up with a name from one of his favorite comic books. Law & Order: SVU is so where old people go to get names. Though I am still a fan of the name!

Wonderful news! Big hugs and best wishes from CheapyDad and me to the Wombat family on the arrival of the darling little cub, Elliot George. Congrats to all!

Congrats on the new addition! Welcome to a few months of sleepless nights, but it's all worth it! :applause:

:roll:[quote name='Salmonday']Congrats to the Wombat household. You can never have too many Jewlumbians in the world for my tastes.[/QUOTE]

or columews except if you call them that it kinda sounds like a type of pokemon. Columew i choose you!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back