Plug N Play TV Games - 9.99 CC.com

Don't get frogger - there's a 6 in 1 that has it + 5 more games.

Did anybody actually play spongebob? it looks so funny I'm tempted to buy it.

Yes, I'm shallow.

[quote name='eldad9']Don't get frogger - there's a 6 in 1 that has it + 5 more games.

Did anybody actually play spongebob? it looks so funny I'm tempted to buy it.

Yes, I'm shallow.[/quote]

My little cousin got it for xmas and we watched him play it. It looked pretty boring and had graphics from a really bad nes game. I think he got bored of it after at most a week and went back to his xbox. :)

Not to crap this thread but YMMV gamestop has a couple 9.99 PnP games too... Space invaders was the only one I saw. I'm tempted to get the namco ones. thanks OP

Both Walmart and Target clearanced out Tetris and Space Invadors for like $10. They have the Atari 2 Paddle version for $17 YMMV of course.

As for the Frogger game, its ok, if you're into going that far retro... The Namco ones aren't too bad, cept I already got them on Walmarts Black Friday 2for$20 dealie...

Pretty much these are just re-releases of the old games from the NES/SNES/Genesis days in a simple easy to use pack...

What 2-player systems? Apart from the Atari paddle and those poker/whatever ones, I don't think I've seen any 2-player plug 'n' play systems.

The ms pacman sure is. The Atari paddle ones seem very sturdy.

Hey - you could just get an xbox and run (almost) all these games on that instead.

Some of the Sega Genesis based TV games support plugging in a second controller. It's a daisy chain setup like the 3DO. The EA Sports unit (also Genesis based I believe) supports two players as well.

While looking at the Jakks site I notice some interesting items on the coming soon page. Capcom and Midway sets!

http://www.jakkstvgames.com/coming.html

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i bought the ms. pacman game and after 3 plays, the stick just stuck to the left. it's an extremely shoddy product![/quote]

Did you just buy it? If so you should definitely (try to) return or at least exchange it (you may have better luck with the next one).

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='doraemonkerpal']i bought the ms. pacman game and after 3 plays, the stick just stuck to the left. it's an extremely shoddy product![/quote]

Did you just buy it? If so you should definitely (try to) return or at least exchange it (you may have better luck with the next one).[/quote]

i tried to exchange it b/c it was a gift for a pacman fan, but gamerush never restocked the item. i ended up returning it :(

If you go into the CC B&M stores, they're all on sale this week, including the new EA Madden one for like $12 and the Atari Paddle 2Pack is half price. Worthwhile at $15 versus $30...

bread's done
Back