Plus and PSP titles on the Vita

smthng

CAGiversary!
I know that Mini's acquired through Plus don't work on the Vita yet. Does the same apply to full PSP games that are Plus discounted? I'm tempted with a few of the current PSP discount titles, but I really don't want to plunk down my duckets just to find out I have to wait a few months for a firmware when Sony "fixes" it.

Anyone got a clue on this?

I can't speak for all games, but I bought Mega Man, Darkstalkers, and Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins for $4.99 a few months ago and they transferred over to my Vita without any issue (including previous game saves). Same with FF Tactics and FFIV Complete purchased with Plus discount just a couple of days ago.

Cool, thanks. I probably should have jumped on FF Tactics a few days ago, but I remember it being balls hard when I had the UMD.

[quote name='coolz481']I can't speak for all games, but I bought Mega Man, Darkstalkers, and Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins for $4.99 a few months ago and they transferred over to my Vita without any issue (including previous game saves). Same with FF Tactics and FFIV Complete purchased with Plus discount just a couple of days ago.[/QUOTE]

They had a sale on those games digitally?!

[quote name='Smashbro29']They had a sale on those games digitally?![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Capcom PSP games have gone on sale at least three different times that I can remember. I wish I had picked up Monster Hunter and Power Stone Collection at the time too.

[quote name='coolz481']Yeah, Capcom PSP games have gone on sale at least three different times that I can remember. I wish I had picked up Monster Hunter and Power Stone Collection at the time too.[/QUOTE]

Capcom Classics Remixed and Capcom Classics Reloaded both work great on the Vita, and are well worth the 9.99 price per title.

bread's done
Back