plystation vita early release bundle

[quote name='imad']early sucker bundle ?[/QUOTE]

It's not a terrible deal as long as you're interested in Little Deviants, as many Vita games will actually require a memory card.

[quote name='Derfel']It's not a terrible deal as long as you're interested in Little Deviants, as many Vita games will actually require a memory card.[/QUOTE]

If by many, you mean all, then yes.

Another new Sony proprietary memory format should surprise no one.

[quote name='EvilMario']If by many, you mean all, then yes.

Another new Sony proprietary memory format should surprise no one.[/QUOTE]

Well no, the developer can choose to use internal game card memory or the Vita memory card for save data. Here is a list of which games support either format, sourced by Andriasang from Kotaku Japan:

http://andriasang.com/comypk/

This is of course preliminary, and may not be an official list.

If you check Gamestop's release dates, it looks like they will also be releasing the launch lineup on the 15th.

So people who don't get the early release bundle will be able to buy games and accessories, but will have to wait a week for the system itself.

No 3G? Even at such a price, I want a Vita ASAP, for I so want Uncharted-on-the-go.

There doesn't seem to be a 3G bundle that's being release a week early, does anyone have an idea why?

Additionally, if I have an iPhone with 3G, does it make sense to buy the 3G? Does anyone have any experience, say with a 3G phone and an iPad perhaps?

[quote name='Booyakz']No 3G? Even at such a price, I want a Vita ASAP, for I so want Uncharted-on-the-go.

There doesn't seem to be a 3G bundle that's being release a week early, does anyone have an idea why?

Additionally, if I have an iPhone with 3G, does it make sense to buy the 3G? Does anyone have any experience, say with a 3G phone and an iPad perhaps?[/QUOTE]

They haven't announced a 3G carrier in Canada yet (at least not that I've seen). That could be why they aren't pushing a 3G bundle here yet.

[quote name='JamesX']can you pre-order online (at gamestop.ca) but select pick up or does it have to be shipped ($$$)[/QUOTE]

No, you can only do that in the States. You have to ship it.

I think I'll just trade in my PSP + games towards the Vita. I want this bundle seeing how it comes with a case. Means I save some cash.

The best buy deal is a 3g model. the eb games one is not. so thats not that bad really. its the same price as if you didnt preorder it but get the same goods

Sorry didnt notice that the best buy link isnt on here. anyways best buy has the same deal but its a 3g model. and you get it one week early. the official release date is the 22 and yourr getting it on the 15 for both eb games and best buy

[quote name='Rocky071']The First Edition should be a nice collector's item in 5-10 years.[/QUOTE]

I can't think of any "first edition" game systems released in the last 20 years that was worth more than asking price after 5-10 years. Especially not a big-release system like the PSP or Vita.

bread's done
Back