plz help...

son!c

CAG Veteran
i need to know where to buy used xbox, ps2, psp and nintendo ds for for bulk whole sale does any one know? thx so much for ur time...:applause: :hot: :bouncy:

[quote name='son!c']i need to know where to buy used xbox, ps2, psp and nintendo ds for for bulk whole sale does any one know? thx so much for ur time...:applause: :hot: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Sweet deal. I'm in.

[quote name='son!c']i need to know where to buy used xbox, ps2, psp and nintendo ds for for bulk whole sale does any one know? thx so much for ur time...:applause: :hot: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

what?
why used?
check ebay?

So basically you want to hoard a shitload of items and resell them for profit?
This is NOT what this forum is for, all I can say is fuck you man because people want to actually PLAY these games, asshole

Wrong place to ask my friend. This site is for personal use and we don't take kinldy to resellers. But please do use the links at the top of the page to go to other sites.

Thanks come again.

[quote name='suko_32']What Yusuke is trying to say in a nice way is, most of us don't know.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: That is an understatement. Let me get this you find out about CAG or stumble upon it and think to yourself this place is pretty cool. Seeing all the deals your greedy ass decides maybe I can capitalize on this and make some quick dough off others. Granted some members make a small profit here or there and most of that goes to shipping. You on the other hand all dumb founded blatantly come out and speak your mind without even thinking . I'll give it to you, you're pretty ballsy, but take some time to look around and you'll see that what you're asking doesn't fly around here. Glad you found the site and welcome, but remember rules apply to everything in life.

bread's done
Back