(PO) Dreamcast Official VMU $2.99ea, Rumblepak 1.99 at EB

anyone mind getting me 2? shipping it to my adress? for 2 VMUs +SAVER + PPLAY15 = 5.08!!

cmon, ill pay someone 6 dollars to buy it for me!!

woo, thanks for the deal, I just got a ton of DC games, and needed more memory! Anyone know what the deal is with the batteries in them? are they only needed in order to play on the road?

Mousin.. why don't you get one of those pre-paid Visa cards you can pick up at any bank? You can get them at any age, doesn't require any bank account.. it's like a gift card that can be used anywhere that accepts Visa.

you know what sucks though I bet 90% of those batteries are dead so you will proably have to buy new batteries which cost 3 bucks for each one.

You don't need the batteries, unless

1. you're going to play VMU mini games (raise your sonic adventure chao)
or
2. You're annoyed by the card BEEEEEEEEPing when the system boots.

im 15 also.. and i have a visa debit card.. go to your local bank (compass if you have one) they will give you a free checking account with a free debit card.. there are no fees involved with mine, and u can use it everywhere that accepts visa.. plus, it just works off cash so you wont get into debt or anything, jsut make sure you dont overdraft it.. ur parents will have to sign on the account, but its only your name on the card.. i highly suggest looking into it!

[quote name='Morpheus']^You don't need the batteries to save the games though[/quote]

I know this I have a dreamcast from launch. but some people would like to see the screen and play the mini games great deal OP

hey, dont feel like getting a debit card cause im 15, can someone buy me 2? or even 3? and ill pay them back using paypal? TALK TO ME PLEASE, and ILL GET YOU SOMEONE FROM HONG KONG!!

[quote name='mousin'] TALK TO ME PLEASE, and ILL GET YOU SOMEONE FROM HONG KONG!![/quote]

cool i've always wanted an asian hooker!!!

if sega could have programed these damn vmus to use the power from the system then they wouldn't lose power. they eat up the batteries then use the system power

my local eb games had a lot available and they were all marked down to 2.99 with 30% off that. plus there was a buy 2 get 1 free. so i got 3 for about 4.00. pretty sweet

Mousin.....in the future you can use your Paypal account to pay on EBgames.com. I use the Paypal debit bar on their site all the time.

um, just put a high number, and itll lower to how many are in stock, say you put 100 quantity, welll itll lower to how many are in stock

Looks like these are back in stock online for $2.99. I also picked one up at a B&M yesterday for the same price.

My EBgames has had tons of VMU's for 2.99 for months now. I guess I should go pick a bunch of 'em up in case the one I have takes a crap.

Just a note about the batteries. Remove them from the VMU when you do not need them, put them back in if you wanna mess with mini games.

For some reason the VMU sucks the power out of them when not in use (and plugged into a controller).

Your save games will not get lost by doing this and it really saves the batteries.

bread's done
Back