click the gamestop banner on the left side of the page
highlight GBA and select consoles
click the big gba image
add the $59.99 PO gba sp to your cart
apply code 25OFFBN
select budget shipping

no tax except in ny and tx

thanks to blueweltall and jkam for the code ^^

Want an even better deal? Use coupon code: 25OFFBN to get 25% of any preowned game and game acc. Got a gameboy sp to ring up

$44.99 + $1.99(us vaule shipping)=$46.98 shipped!

Oh punqsux I didn't mean to thread crap by this post. :wink:

[quote name='blueweltall']Want an even better deal? Use coupon code: 25OFFBN to get 25% of any preowned game and game acc. Got a gameboy sp to ring up

Oh punqsux I didn't mean to thread crap by this post. :wink:[/quote]

that would have been an amazing deal, however the code dosent work =o\

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='blueweltall']Want an even better deal? Use coupon code: 25OFFBN to get 25% of any preowned game and game acc. Got a gameboy sp to ring up

Oh punqsux I didn't mean to thread crap by this post. :wink:[/quote]

that would have been an amazing deal, however the code dosent work =o\[/quote]

I tested it and it does. Just go through barnes and noble (BN.com)

[quote name='punqsux']updated,. i hope the instructions arnt too hard to follow.[/quote]

great deal...i tested the instructions out...im not sure how you could've explained it any easier...then again, we do have some incredibles on this site :lol:

[quote name='bil4l']Not bad, I definitely prefer this over my DS, in terms of convenience.[/quote]

I agree with that very much...To me the DS right now is a DEAD system....I would've thought about this had I not got my GBA SP NES Classic Version a few weeks ago from gamecrazy....Of course I doubt they have this version preowned there anyway...

Anyone here have experiences with pre-owned GBA's? Personally I would be nervous buying a portable system used... I mean if the previous owner was like a six-year-old, who knows what that unit has been through? I would like to think that GameStop has some basic quality standards though.

yeah i ordered this like 2 weeks ago and got it recently... not good =(

lots of scratches
eh

gonna just get it skinned

Something's up....

I followed instructions all the way up to click on GBA, consoles/accessories.

When you open up the Consoles/Accessories page, the website says "Site is currently performing updates. Please check back shortly."

Looks like a dead deal now.

[quote name='FoxStar']Something's up....

I followed instructions all the way up to click on GBA, consoles/accessories.

When you open up the Consoles/Accessories page, the website says "Site is currently performing updates. Please check back shortly."

Looks like a dead deal now.[/quote]

looks like the site is just going through some maintenance. same thing happens when you go directly to gs.com. does anyone know if you can use GS credit online?

i traded in my gba to get a gba sp when it came out and the guy at EB didnt even turn it on to see if it worked! i wouldnt trust a used gameboy

I just bought a floodlight for my brand new $25 GBA from September, not sure which I'd pick if I had to do it all over again. The floodlight is nice though.

I ordered one yesterday and should receive the SP next Tuesday.
Fingers are crossed that it is not a PO$.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio']Holy crap, did it end while I was checking out?!!?[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

Talk about your bad luck. :(

bread's done
Back