Pocket Planes CAG crew: Introduce Yourselves

Fearbeard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I picked up Pocket Planes on Thursday and am finding it vastly more interesting then Tiny Tower. I was looking for a crew to join and when I saw Cheapy tweet out about the CAG crew I figured it was an easy choice.

Anyways, I started my airline in Detroit (I live in Indiana so it was one of the three closest cities, plus I figured they could use the jobs.) Once I joined the crew I expanded across Canada to reach Calgary and start making deliveries there. So far I've pulled about 150 jobs there (the rankings are updating so I can't see exactly) which had me in third place, though there were some fast risers who are likely to pass me by.

Here are some of my airline stats

Last updated: Jun 16 (actually Jun 17, just pas midnight)

Airline Value: $216,050
Avg. Daily Revenue: $43,258
Airports: 10 of 12
Pop. Serviced: 18M
Total Flights: 493
Miles Flown: 349,400
Passengers: 393
Cargo Delivered: 357

Longest Flight: 1,640 miles
Most Profitable Flight: $1,065
Busiest City: Thunder Bay
Busiest Region: North America

Planes: 7

So let's hear how everyone else's airlines are doing.

Hey there. I have Europe on lockdown and they just updated the event to Casablanca so I'll finally be able to help out. Here are my stats so far:

Airline Value: $252,033
Avg. Daily Revenue: $23,274
Airports: 10 of 12
Pop. Serviced: 33M
Total Flights: 807
Miles Flown: 218,700
Passengers: 511
Cargo Delivered: 710

Longest Flight: 608 miles
Most Profitable Flight: $571
Busiest City: Berlin
Busiest Region: Europe

Casablanca you're mine!!

Well I put in 'CAG' on my flight crew. So I think I joined correctly. It's kind of weird there are some numbers listed but no indication what they are. What are the leaderboards actually tracking?

PS: Also it doesn't look like I can help with the Casablanca thing. I bought the airport, but none of my planes are capable of traveling that far. I'm just started the game yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I just started yesterday myself and am building up Central America with some Southern regions of North America dabbled in. Here are my stats:

Airline Value: $117,229
Avg. Daily Revenue: $16,901
Airports: 7 of 8
Pop. Serviced: 13M
Total Flights: 101
Miles Flown: 46,996
Passengers: 61
Cargo Delivered: 76

Longest Flight: 972 miles
Most Profitable Flight: $360
Busiest City: San Jose
Busiest Region: North America

I was a long time Tiny Tower builder and this game has it's hooks in me deep! I love it. Just started playing on Tuesday after Cheapy mentioned it so I joined the flight crew too.

I guess only that featured event counts towards the flight crew totals?

butaneko79's airline stats
------------------------
Airline Value: 392,086
Avg Daily Rev: 135,200
Airports: 14 of 14
Pop Serviced: 45M
Total Flights: 1,060
etc.

Started in the Northeast running northeast Canada, Detroit, Cincy now spread to San Fran, Vegas, Seattle, Dallas etc.

I guess my current goal is to spread my network as wide as possible. I'd at least like to start being able to kick off multi-hour flights before bed. I think my longest possible flight time is only around 45 mins. Next up: San Fran to Honolulu and beyond!

Sweet, another Pocket Planes post! If anyone has some good advice I'd love to hear it.

Trying to get down to San Jose!

Loge18's airline stats
------------------------
Airline Value: 466,597
Avg Daily Rev: 41,935
Airports: 15 of 15
Pop Serviced: 48M
Total Flights: 1,432

Ive joined the crew! Not in San Jose yet though, think I might wait till the next event since that one is ending soon. I'll post my stats once my iPhone is recharged

bread's done
Back