Pocket Racers?

PleasantOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I was considering picking this up, since it;s $10 at TRU right now... opinions on it, anyone?

The story sounds so freakin odd, right up my alley :lol:

Yeah, I saw the reviews weren't so hot :/ I figured I'd ask you all, though... it seems like I trust it more when it comes straight from the horses mouth and not a review site! I'm guessing Ridge Racer is the best racing pick for PSP? I seem to see if mentioned a lot.

Thanks, FriskyT :D

[quote name='PleasantOne']Yeah, I saw the reviews weren't so hot :/ I figured I'd ask you all, though... it seems like I trust it more when it comes straight from the horses mouth and not a review site! I'm guessing Ridge Racer is the best racing pick for PSP? I seem to see if mentioned a lot.

Thanks, FriskyT :D[/quote]
Either Ridge Racer, Wipeout Pure, or Burnout Legends would be good choices and all of those should be $20 or less.

PS. I wrote that review. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Either Ridge Racer, Wipeout Pure, or Burnout Legends would be good choices and all of those should be $20 or less.

PS. I wrote that review. ;)[/QUOTE]

ROFL! woops! well, no offense meant, but you know what I mean ;) I don't find I always agree with people on IGN or Gamespot!

bread's done
Back